Least honest company in the world to work for

thedownhillEXPRESS

I nominate FedEx.

As all of you can see as this site grows, the negativity,lies and distortions this company is ramming down our throats is about as evil and sinister as any that has come before.

please share your disgust

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I nominate FedEx.

As all of you can see as this site grows, the negativity,lies and distortions this company is ramming down our throats is about as evil and sinister as any that has come before.

please share your disgust

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. "Fred S is Satan".

Manager Wants Buyout

I'll share some disgust. It's been exposed that the district managers in FedEx Office have been given clear direction to document managers and report which steps they have their managers on each week. There's been a huge uptick in managing directors getting involved in little details. Locally and through many contacts throughtout the company, there's been a rash of warnings over inconsequential nonsense. In response, several of us intend on reaching out to every manager in the company to form an organized group to retaliate against each attack by fire bombing executive emails with emails from hundreds of managers complaining about the attacks and reporting this information in any way we can. My DM is against the company plans and she's going to leave rather than execute.So, Brian D and the lady that destroyed Sprint will understand that if they want us gone, they're going to need to do it respectfully. Time to return the favor.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In the world? I would've gone with TEPCO or BP.

TEPCO is an excellent choice. "Everything is under control". "The reactor temperatures are normal as are the water levels for the fuel rods". Liars in that league deserve a job in Memphis. Just got to improve that English a bit, and they're in.

Perhaps FedEx can hire the TEPCO spokesperson to handle their own meltdown.