Leaving miss loads for others

BrownTexas

Does anyone have the policy handy on what one is suppose to do with miss loads. I've been asked to leave them somewhere but have been told the package should follow chain of custody (driver to driver or other ups employee). Also been told I cannot leave an air package unattended or secured just like you cant leave a suitcase unattended at an airport.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does anyone have the policy handy on what one is suppose to do with miss loads. I've been asked to leave them somewhere but have been told the package should follow chain of custody (driver to driver or other ups employee). Also been told I cannot leave an air package unattended or secured just like you cant leave a suitcase unattended at an airport.
WAD

work as directed.

underworked1

As long as they are directing you to do it and you are leaving it at a business it is safe. If they say leave it behind a dumpster at Macy's then refuse, but otherwise you are fine.