Leaving

brazenbrown

Aaaahhh, lighten up on us brazen. Were just a little bored and restless. Im sure he's stickin around, sippin lemonade and laughing his rear end off. Brazen(Im saying this in a lite hearted way) you remind me of my first grade teacher. When I got out of line she would grab me by the ear(God forbid they do that now), drag me across the classroom and stick me in the corner. I guess I deserved it at times. Boy, it sure did hurt.lol

Don't let the avatar fool you...:lol:

Although I can say that grabbing someone by the ears sounds tempting!!:laugh:

Sammie

Brazen(Im saying this in a lite hearted way) you remind me of my first grade teacher. When I got out of line she would grab me by the ear(God forbid they do that now), drag me across the classroom and stick me in the corner. I guess I deserved it at times. Boy, it sure did hurt.lol

That was funny!

I was raised in a neighborhood of mostly Catholic kids and I used to feel sorry for them because they had to wear the same uniform when they marched off to school. They used to tell me horror stories about the nuns; about the clickers (?) they used to make the kids sit down or stand up, the kids got paddled, the nuns stood over them at lunch time and made them nervous wrecks...no wonder those kids were as wild and mean as snakes every day when they came home!!!