Left knee pain

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
True, but at may not be the case for the OP. I think those older vehicles (generally 80's in our building) were built specifically for someone 6'3 220 :D

I've had a lot of left knee problems that diminished when I stopped driving P1000 80's GMC? every day for two years.
Agreed...I load two 1200s...one is pretty new...the other is probably 20 years old. The step in the back of the old PC is maybe 3 inches higher than in the new one.

purplesky

This might sound obvious but make sure you are eating healthy and getting enough sleep.

Also keeping your weight down is crucial. Also wear good shoes that are comfortable and not worn.

Ive had knee pain a few times and I realized that my worn out shoes were the cause of my knee and back pain.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This might sound obvious but make sure you are eating healthy and getting enough sleep.

Also keeping your weight down is crucial. Also wear good shoes that are comfortable and not worn.

Ive had knee pain a few times and I realized that my worn out shoes were the cause of my knee and back pain.
Good point, and good insoles can be almost more important than the shoe/boot! I only buy New Balance

Fedex Guy

Exactly dude don't be an idiot and keep on working hurt. Anybody who keeps working hurt is a :censored2:. Somebody wants to call you a wussy for it tell em to kiss your ding dong. Their the idiots not you.

That reminds me, I need somebody to kiss my ding dong! Might have to figure that out tonight.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually this is not true. When you enter from the passenger side, you are supposed to put your right hand on the handrail and take your first step with your left leg.
Not true..ask 10 sups a question usually get 7 different answers. .they have suggested switching off which foot to step into the car a few times at pcm

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Any of you guys have a hot tub...go in before work then late at night with the wife after the kids are sleeping...works well

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Any of you guys have a hot tub...go in before work then late at night with the wife after the kids are sleeping...works well
A hot tub can dehydrate you first thing in the morning. Good idea though as long as your not in it too long and you hydrate up before work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Meth will do that to you. Switch to cocaine and keep on moving those boxes.
images-8.jpeg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Naw, I like to go diving in my vault full of 100.00 bills before work. After I get out I usually get whatever piece of model tail I ordered the night before to vacate my 34th floor penthouse. I head to work in my chopper that I fuel up using the baby seal oil. After a long day of work I have the pilot hover over the local orphanage so I can hear the cries of small children to rejuvenate my small cold heart for another day of cardboard wars.

Cementups

Box Monkey
A hot tub can dehydrate you first thing in the morning. Good idea though as long as your not in it too long and you hydrate up before work.

While heat feels good on joints and muscles you can actually do some more damage. Ice is 90% of the time the way to go. You use ice to get rid of the inflammation in the bothered area. Heat promotes blood flow.