left turns

jaker

trolling
Is it me or has anybody else notice that people now a days don't make a left turn like they are supposed to

I see people on side streets just make a angle when making a left and at lights they don't yield anymore to oncoming traffic

I swear I have been almost hit head on from people turning left onto streets

S

serenity now

Also auto makers could just quit putting turn signals on cars, and pass that small savings on to the consumer.

A

anonymous6

we aint supposed to make left turns. I don't even make them in my personal vehicle.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't know where you live, but if they try that in nyc, they are getting t-boned. On the other hand, when it comes to right turn, idiot drivers never yield the right of way to pedestrians, sometimes I feel like to throw a rock at their car when the idiots shoot it pass me when I'm crossing the side walk. I don't know what's so hard about stopping for couple seconds and let the pedestrians go. Although I got my license and dont have a car yet, I will always yield the right of way to pedestrians when making right turns and stop completely behind white lines behind stop signs and let pedestrians go first when I get my whip.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The problem is local municipalities have decided to put yeild signs in for right hand turns resulting in people not knowing which person has the right of way.

oldngray

nowhere special
Supposedly when routes are looped it is done to eliminate left hand turns. lol. My loop was a counter clockwise loop full of left hand turns at busy intersections. But UPS logistics does plan routes for other companies and for them the left turns are mostly eliminated. They just are unable to do it for their own trucks.

browned_out

See it everyday, its as though they think they have the right of way. I believe its still the law that you must yield to oncoming traffic if your making a left hand turn in an intersection.

UPSGUY72

Is it me or has anybody else notice that people now a days don't make a left turn like they are supposed to

I see people on side streets just make a angle when making a left and at lights they don't yield anymore to oncoming traffic

The problem is that people can't drive theses day that with the fact they are doing everything else but paying attention to driving and what is going on around then when they are in there vehicle.

DS

Fenderbender
I've never made a left hand turn in all my life.
For safety's sake, I just keep making rights.
I keep my eyes wide open all the time,
​23 miles,instead of 9

Drivers in the general public suck. They are not superhero drivers like us.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The problem is that people can't drive theses day that with the fact they are doing everything else but paying attention to driving and what is going on around then when they are in there vehicle.

This is why car manufacturers keep coming up with technology to make up for the lack of skill and attention so prevalent with non-professional drivers these days.

Ouch

I would love to call the center manager and tell him I will not be back to the bldg. when he ask why I would tell him I have to make a right turn into the bldg lol lol