Leftest Teamsters angered by O'Brien's meeting with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerMan06

Biden currently has an all time high arrests and deportations of illegal immigrants than any other president. What kind of open border policy arrests more border crossers than any other president?

“Don't remember illegals from all over the world sleeping in the streets under Trump”

Illegal border crossings doubled under the trump presidency. There’s a reason @DriveInDriveOut is too scared to acknowledge this
He's also lets in more illegals in 1 year than Trump did in 4. You can spin numbers anyway you want. Trump didn't have us busting at the seams with illegal immigration
Biden has publicly stated he isn't deporting anyone unless they are convicted felons

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ignore you ignore the question of why did illegal border crossings double under trump. Why are you so scared to answer this question?
Screenshot_20240203_104206_Gallery.jpg

HarryWarden

I really like everytime you reply because it shows more and more how you care more about feelings than facts, you avoid questions and hide behind memes

Thank you for proving my point. You are too scared to answer a question, why did illegal border crossings double under trump. Not even man enough to answer 1 question.

I’m done replying, you’re too scared and it’s getting to the point where I’m bullying you

Status
Not open for further replies.