Legal Plan?

UPSGUY72

bad credit can not be fixed no matter what anyone says. The only things that can be fixed on your credit reports are inaccurate information. If your want good credit again start paying your bills on time for the next 7 years and your be in good shape.

If your having so much trouble paying your bills why don't you see a lawyer about filing for bankruptcies either chapter 7 or 13. It will kill your credit for now but it will give you a fresh start and stop the collection agencies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
In our division we have an EAP ( Employee Assistance Program). It offers all kinds of help for free or at a discount. Ask your wellness champion or Employee safety committee co chair and the should be able to get you the information.
Wellness champion? What the heck is a wellness champion?

So I work in the metro Detroit area. I was looking through some UPS documents and I saw that they offer a legal plan through Hyatt Legal Services that I am interested in signing up for as I am in the process of fixing my credit and figured an attorney could help. I've tried talking to the Union and they dont seem to know what Im talking about it. Ive been trying to contact HR for weeks with no luck. There is a annual enrollment period that I dont want to miss and I would assume that it would be this time of year. Does anyone have any information about this?

As a side question, I just hit my 5 year anniversary last week. As far as I know that makes me eligible for my pension, but does the 5 year mark come with any other new perks?
Detroit is still there? I thought it was gone or over run.

Future

Victory Ride
In our division we have an EAP ( Employee Assistance Program). It offers all kinds of help for free or at a discount. Ask your wellness champion or Employee safety committee co chair and the should be able to get you the information.
What in Gods name is a "Wellness Champion"???

Wellness Champion = one monthly conference call with the Occupational nurse to discuss the months topics. Each month is a new topic...like cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and so on. Then twice a month we hand out information about the topic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a buddy that declared bankruptcy after a divorce and somehow still gets credit card offers?

upschuck

Wellness Champion = one monthly conference call with the Occupational nurse to discuss the months topics. Each month is a new topic...like cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and so on. Then twice a month we hand out information about the topic.
That will really help with this topic.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Some people never learn. Hope she tastes like bacon!..lol
2014-10-25-17-37-53--581028827.jpeg