Legal to Ask My Age?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How did this become some kind public flirtation thread between I've got and Bleedin? Get a room already.
Pardon us, sir, but been there, done that. He and I have gotten kicked out of every hotel room in three towns. We have nowhere else to go!! lol....jealous?? This is a public forum....you don't like a post? ........Then don't read it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Quite frankly, this thread was a damn snore from the beginning. Yes, it is technically ILLEGAL for a potential employer to ask your age or date of birth for ANY reason throughout the hiring/interview process. Yes, you must be over 21 to drive for ups. So, the legal way to ask that question is...are you over the age of 21....not how old are you or when's your birthday? So, yes if the OP was passed over (and he just might be) for a younger person, AND he could prove he was asked to provide his DOB, AND if the company wasn't Brown, technically, he could sue for age discrimination..and might win.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We need the Ive got, Bleedin and jumpman swapin' spit chat thread.

LOL lmfao meep meep meep
I'm not swapping a damn thing with jumpman...so leave him out of it. But you should start your own swappin bodily fluids thread...it could get interesting. By the way, you got a lil something on your chin....next time, try a bib lol.

Last edited: