Let me translate!!!!!!!!

Returntosender

You don't think that all the packages we give to the Post office may have something to do with you not getting a full time job? Every time I look in the trucks going to the Post office there are more and more bags everyday.

Have you SCS flatbeds going out on deliveries to Macys, with packages on wooden pallets? One stop 75+ packages gone. Macys dockworker just drives the forklift right up the flatbed takes off the wooden pallets.

Leftinbuilding

No. We just want a piece of the cash cake.

Couple of questions....did UPS tell you what you would be paid when they hired you? You obviously accepted that amount. Are they paying you what they said they would? Are they prohibiting you from purchasing stock so you can share in the profits? America is a big country. If you can do better, do it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Couple of questions....did UPS tell you what you would be paid when they hired you? You obviously accepted that amount. Are they paying you what they said they would? Are they prohibiting you from purchasing stock so you can share in the profits? America is a big country. If you can do better, do it.

They told me what the job would entail, yes. These details have changed dramatically, though. Couple of questions to you- why would you think I want profit, instead of a fair day? You can take your cake any way you want. That is what I want. Next question- why wouldn't I want the same work day as when I was hired? I see UPS increasing their profit on my back, which they have every right to do. In return, I have every right to expect a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You are a peach that I would love to meet.:wink2: I am not married, but I am not single. Is the term "boyfriend" still used? There are days I wish I wasn't, though!!:biting:

Thank you for asking.:bigsmile2: You brightened my day.

FYI- My parents cottage overlooks your native Wolfe Island.:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, that's very nice and kind of you to say, made me smile, too ! :)
But, honestly my "native land" and place I reside, is much closer to Vancouver and Seattle, then anywhere out east.
I'm in the Rockies, one province away from the pacific ocean (above Montana).

Oh well, if your ever single again, maybe I'll take you to Cuba or Mexico, for some sunshine, beach, and drinks :)
Or one of my Florida timeshares.

dogs.bite.me

Let me ask you this... Did UPS managers promise me the moon so that I would start working for them... Guess what... I am still waiting for the moon.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
They told me what the job would entail, yes. These details have changed dramatically, though. Couple of questions to you- why would you think I want profit, instead of a fair day? You can take your cake any way you want. That is what I want. Next question- why wouldn't I want the same work day as when I was hired? I see UPS increasing their profit on my back, which they have every right to do. In return, I have every right to expect a fair day's work for a fair day's pay.

I hate to be the one to break the bad news, but EVERY business in the free world makes a profit on the work their employees perform. If they didn't there would be no purpose in having them. The employee benefits by getting paid. The company owners benefit by making a profit. Otherwise the owners would put their money elsewhere and the company would cease to exist.

In the real world the market determines the employees value.

dogs.bite.me

Exactly what did they promise you?

That I would, first off be a driver. After 2 1/2 years of preload I became a driver, but Management made it sound like I would be driving My first shift.
2nd that I would be full time in 2 years..... 6 years later... still waiting....
Earlier this year, my sup told me that I wouldnt have to worry about people taking off to work, that I would be working everyday....
1 Month and I finally get to drive tomorrow...Maybe....

Not to mention all the times that they call me and tell me I will be working the next day, and end up going home!

they will promise everything, but only fulfill it if it doesn't hurt their bonus...

I can barely pay my bills, but they are worried about a bonus so they can get a new bass boat or something....
Come on.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I hate to be the one to break the bad news, but EVERY business in the free world makes a profit on the work their employees perform. If they didn't there would be no purpose in having them. The employee benefits by getting paid. The company owners benefit by making a profit. Otherwise the owners would put their money elsewhere and the company would cease to exist.

In the real world the market determines the employees value.
I hate to break it to you, but it isn't illegal to be kind to your employees. It isn't illegal to be considerate. It is illegal to harass and harang your employees. It is illegal to use supervisors working to create the appearance of a certain production number so a report to the SEC looks good for your investors.