Let's Assume FedEx Goes Union...

P

pickup

Maybe the question should be "What would the Ups brass do?" If and when the teamsters secure a contract from fedex regarding pay, working conditions, benefits., etc . UPS will compare that contract against theirs and if UPS sees thats ups is paying more, they will say to the teamsters, make their contract ours.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
trplnkl - let's just make this easier for you, MrFedex, 705 when he chimes in. I'm wrong. I'm wrong on this post, wrong on all past posts, and wrong on all future posts. Wrong wrong wrong.

Except this post - I'm right in this one, but I may be wrong. Whatever you say. Just words on a screen, baby, entertainment.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Maybe the question should be "What would the Ups brass do?" If and when the teamsters secure a contract from fedex regarding pay, working conditions, benefits., etc . UPS will compare that contract against theirs and if UPS sees thats ups is paying more, they will say to the teamsters, make their contract ours.

On the other hand, fed-ex will not be hiring for $12.30/hr off the street for part-time 15-25hr/week help. That will likely be reduced to $8.50 :biting:

705red

Browncafe Steward
trplnkl - let's just make this easier for you, MrFedex, 705 when he chimes in. I'm wrong. I'm wrong on this post, wrong on all past posts, and wrong on all future posts. Wrong wrong wrong.

Except this post - I'm right in this one, but I may be wrong. Whatever you say. Just words on a screen, baby, entertainment.
Please do me a favor and do not refer to me at all! You are a complete waste of life and do not have a clue on any topics that you speak of. Pman has already put you in your place here.

Please avoid me at all costs!

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
If the reauthorization bill eventually passes to change their RLA classification, I think FedEx will go on an internal education campaign to convince their workers that they don't want to joing the union. They will tout their "best places to work" status and downplay any benefits of being a unionized.

P-Man
i talk to every Fedex express driver on my route(about 5 of them) they are all fed up with the company because the company is treating them like dirt. all the Fedex drivers tell me is they hope they can go union. looks like Fedex already shot themselves in the foot by treating there hourlies like crap