Let's Bomb Iran NOW!

A

Alex Jones

Why are you supporting a liberal like Bush? He's a big spender, nation builder, amnesty for illegal immigrant supporter, federal reserve advocate and gun control advocate. Also if you want to take the fight to the terrorists. Why not start a war in Saudi Arabia. Most of the 911 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. I await your response. Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Why are you supporting a liberal like Bush? He's a big spender, nation builder, amnesty for illegal immigrant supporter, federal reserve advocate and gun control advocate. Also if you want to take the fight to the terrorists. Why not start a war in Saudi Arabia. Most of the 911 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. I await your response. Vote Ron Paul!!!!!!!

Every president is a big spender. Bush is a nation builder? LOL. What is the grand total for the number of nations Bush has built during his presidency? ZERO (0). Amnesty? Only a fool thinks that paying thousands of dollars in fines is amnesty. I'm not a huge Bush fan but he is far from a Liberal and I'd take him over most Liberals anyday. And for your boy Ron Paul....HELL NO! It'll be Fred Thompson all of the way.

diesel96

Brazonbrown said:
Oh, wait a just a second...Here come the terrorist now...

SUICIDE BOMB TEAMS SENT TO U.S.,EUROPE

Are you happy now??:mad: Maybe we still have time to negotiate with them before they blow us up??

Didn't someone accuse Global Warming awareness supporters of using hype and scare tactics?
Displaying this link to justify a continuation of Iraq occupation and stirring up a pot of hype and scare tactics the neo-con warmongers have been beating the American public over the head with "The War on Terror"stick.The CIA director has already down played this propaganda video which the Taliban/Al Qada wants to strike fear in Europe and The West which you and your colleagues are gladly spreading for the bad guys.Yes,this should raise eyebrows amongst our Homeland Sec. and TSA along with Europe,Canada,security forces however our Troops in Iraq and the Middle East and innocent civilians there are more in danger where most suicide bombers will operate.Didn't one of your Republican colleagues mention were breeding Terrorist in the Middle East ?
This is just another reason why we should end this Mission now.

SammieIMO -

360 million Arabians are led by oppressive dictators, who sponsor half of the world’s terrorist groups and pose a threat to the Middle East’s one democracy, Israel, by refusing to recognize it’s right to exist.

That's a pretty broad statement that I'm sure is offensive to alot of peaceful Arabs/Muslims worldwide.
No matter what the Religious fanatics say, Isreal has the right to exist,but their is a land/occupation/oppression issues over the last 40 yrs that still needs to be addressed and settled once and for all.

The U.S. felt that the people of Iraq are entitled to the same freedoms as Europeans and Americans, so we toppled Sadam. Do you really think it’s going to end there..uhh..WHAT!(like the Gieco Caveman)quote=wkmac
I thought we attacked Iraq for WMD's?

we won’t be vacating until it’s all cleaned up….

What does that mean,eliminating 360 million Arabs/Muslims??

Sammie

SammieIMO -

360 million Arabians are led by oppressive dictators, who sponsor half of the world’s terrorist groups and pose a threat to the Middle East’s one democracy, Israel, by refusing to recognize it’s right to exist.

That's a pretty broad statement that I'm sure is offensive to alot of peaceful Arabs/Muslims worldwide.

No one said they weren't peaceful! But the simple fact remains. Arabs who live in the Middle East are oppressed. How is that offensive?

But perhaps as a gentleman you don't consider offensive the fact that in some areas there, battered women can't file for divorce without the testimony of an eye witness. Women can lose custody of their children for very arbitrary reasons.

In Jordan, women who are thought to have "dishonored" their families
have been beaten, shot, or stabbed to death (honor killings) by their family members. The penal code in Jordon condones these killings.

Most of those countries have no laws to penalize domestic violence, though it's widespread.

Women's rights to vote, to get a passport, to marry, to work, or to travel is granted only with permission from her spouse or other male family member.

In Egypt and Bahrain, wives must get permission from their spouses before they can leave the country.

And the forced marriages, the imposing of the Islamic dress code, the polygamy, the female circumcisions...

Maybe you and I have different opinions of what "offensive" might mean...

And as to your other responses, we simply agree to disagree...

20yearvet

govols019,
Read something about Fred Thompson and you will see that he has supported the same types of ideas througout his entire political career. His movie roles have little or nothing to do with what he thinks personally (any actor will tell you that they take roles that are offered if they want to work). I have read numerous transcripts of his speeches and quotes, in all cases he is a conservative and plans to limit government power while watching how taxes are administered, as well as 'attempting' to deal with the immigration issues. The quotes are because no president, no matter how poplular can address the issue without a majority of support of the Congress. Good luck with that with all the partisanship that will probably always be there.

When Fred enters, I will re-evaluate what I have read in the past, but if he remains consistent, he has my vote!!

govols019

You smell that?
I don't have to read anything to learn about Fred Thompson. I learned all I need to know while he was a Senator from my state.

brazenbrown

I don't have to read anything to learn about Fred Thompson. I learned all I need to know while he was a Senator from my state.

What has Fred Thompson ever done that makes you all giddy about him running for President?
If being an actor qualifies one for public service then I'm voting for John Cusack.

Apparently he was only qualified as an actor and must have done your State some damage as a Senator!

I'm confused what office did Cusack hold to quailify him??:w00t:

brazenbrown

Didn't someone accuse Global Warming awareness supporters of using hype and scare tactics?
Displaying this link to justify a continuation of Iraq occupation and stirring up a pot of hype and scare tactics the neo-con warmongers have been beating the American public over the head with "The War on Terror"stick.The CIA director has already down played this propaganda video which the Taliban/Al Qada wants to strike fear in Europe and The West which you and your colleagues are gladly spreading for the bad guys.Yes,this should raise eyebrows amongst our Homeland Sec. and TSA along with Europe,Canada,security forces however our Troops in Iraq and the Middle East and innocent civilians there are more in danger where most suicide bombers will operate.Didn't one of your Republican colleagues mention were breeding Terrorist in the Middle East ?
This is just another reason why we should end this Mission now.

No warmongering here. Nice try southpaw!

Fact not hype: We are at war with terrorist!!

Hype not Fact: Global Warming

Don't even try to compare them..:mad:

diesel96

Fred Thompson is apparently making other people "giddy" as well. He is already the leading condidate "on the right" and isn't even officially running yet.

"Condidate" Don't tell me Thompson'trying to hook up with Condi Rice already???Those Hollywood types....Fred's got a little Clinton fever:lol:

sammie said:
No one said they weren't peaceful! But the simple fact remains. Arabs who live in the Middle East are oppressed. How is that offensive?
Thanks for clearing that statement up,there are many oppressed areas in middle east,but there is also many rich,happy,well to do,thriving areas also.

But perhaps as a gentleman you don't consider offensive the fact that in some areas there, battered women .....

Sorry to disappoint you Sammie,but I don't own any"wife beater" tank tops as you perhaps are suggestion, and I certainly don't condone that abusive treatment of women in the middle east (also China).Our cultural differences is just another argument to stop imposing our influence and will,and eventually end our dependence with the Middle East.But keep pushing human rights issues pertaining to oppression and female abuse.

DS

Fenderbender
But before we take such a bold step, have we been mis-informed as to the real nature of the threat?
yea man bombs are expensive,we`d have to kill 47.8 million insurgents
and we simply cant afford it.not that theres anything wrong with muslims in general,death camps are out of the question,and we should bring out the special teams,and focus on defense.
The muslim father tells his daughter....you cant go out like that
you look like a protestant...she says you mean prostitute?
no he says I meant protestant....

moreluck

golden ticket member
They learn lie, cheat & steal while we learn reading, writing & arithmetic.

I see it every day (usually in business dealings).

signed:
Chief Bigot & Meatball Maker