Lets go Buckeyes

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Going to be a hell of a game. I cant pick it, its the speed of Oregons offense against the power of the Buckeyes and their running game is pretty dam good too. Crazy when your 3rd string qb brings you into the national title game, now that's crazy dude. If Mariotta stays cool and the young boy from the Buckeyes gets his cage rattled, the Ducks could run away with it.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I may be wrong but Mr. Winston is a better person and will be more successful than anyone in this thread.
Just saying.

He is the one that went over to the Oregon sidelines to congratulate the Ducks after they were taunting him as the clock ticked to zero.

Perhaps more successful ( Mike Tyson was financially more successful but we know how that shook out) , but he'll never be better than me.

He's a rapist and a thief. And, I'm neither.

I've earned all that I have and he'll never be able to say that.

He might be better than you but,he's certainly not better than all of us.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Winston should come back for another season cause his skills need it, but from a business standpoint, I don't blame him for going pro. Some saying hes the 2 pick in some mock draft boards. Never hate on a guy trying to get paid for real lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I admit to being biased since I was born in Eugene, live 90 minutes away from there now, and have been to two Oregon games this year.... but there is no way in hell Ohio State has a chance against the Flyin' Hawaiian and the Ducks.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I admit to being biased since I was born in Eugene, live 90 minutes away from there now, and have been to two Oregon games this year.... but there is no way in hell Ohio State has a chance against the Flyin' Hawaiian and the Ducks.
It should really come down to defense and the more experienced qb I believe.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

They've been knocking on the door for the last half decade. I think this is their year.

watdaflock?

I may be wrong but Mr. Winston is a better person and will be more successful than anyone in this thread.
Just saying.
You're half-way wrong. He will be more successful financially for a period of his life but as for a "better person" than most of us is doubtful.

oldngray

nowhere special
158166_600.jpg

upschuck

That is what they thought against Alabama, too.