i

Dodgers 2

542thruNthru

They should get past the cubs?
Did I miss something?
Cubs vs Mets this year......
Cubs 7
Mets 0

With that logic you must have helped design ORION.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Cubs will be tough but going to be such a great series.
Mets lost all 7 games they played this year against them but that doesn't matter anymore, it's 0-0 right now.

I remember in 1988 when the Mets lost to the Orel Hershiser/Kirk Gibson Dodgers in the NLCS, the Mets were 10-1 against them during the season.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Cubs will be tough but going to be such a great series.
Mets lost all 7 games they played this year against them but that doesn't matter anymore, it's 0-0 right now.

I remember in 1988 when the Mets lost to the Orel Hershiser/Kirk Gibson Dodgers in the NLCS, the Mets were 10-1 against them during the season.
My dad and I were at Game 7 Of the World Series in 1986.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
My dad and I were at Game 7 Of the World Series in 1986.
I'd love to go to one of these games and could afford it, but those prices on Stubhub are insane.
I can go sit behind home plate in Delta Silver for about 110/120 during the summer, the cheapest right now is 700.
Plus 200 for the highest row in the mezzanine, Screw that. More comfortable at home.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'd love to go to one of these games and could afford it, but those prices on Stubhub are insane.
I can go sit behind home plate in Delta Silver for about 110/120, the cheapest right now is 700.
Plus 200 for the highest row in the mezzanine, Screw that. More comfortable at home.
He bought the tickets off some friend at work who at the last minute couldn't make it. I was 7 years old at the time....but it's one of my favorite memories with my dad.