lets stop backing down!

UPSSOCKS

Wow.......sounds like hourlies and Union Bros who stand up for themselves intimidate the hell out of you..... To the point where your only lame answer is attacking people's spelling.....Maybe your mngnt bros can help YOU respond a little more pro-active and gain what little respect you wish, and your little piss-ant attitude can have.......

That's what I want some bros who's voice means absolutely nothing anywhere anytime... No one intimidates me. You guys act like there is a war. This is your job if it's so bad go work somewhere else. Talk is cheap the truth is you need UPS more than they need you. "respond a little more proactive"? What does that even mean. What do I need to be pro-active about? Just don't respond you don't have the mental compacity, you don't want to strain yourself.

raceanoncr

That's what I want some bros who's voice means absolutely nothing anywhere anytime...like me!!! No one intimidates me, except raceanoncr and then I just threaten him behind the curtain draped over my computer. You guys act like there is a war. This is your job if it's so bad go work somewhere else like I was forced to when I got fired from UPS. Talk is cheap the truth is I need UPS more than they need me. "respond a little more proactive"? What does that even mean. (I think there's supposed to be a question mark here but going through eighth grade 4 times didn't teach me that). What do I need to be pro-active about? Well, I just got new wheels on my house, so there! Just don't respond you don't have the mental compacity, you don't want to strain yourself.

Wow! You ARE quite an achiever, aren't you?

raceanoncr

Wow,

A revolution, power to the people. Hey in the next twenty years at UPS maybe a driver will take you under his wing and teach you to spell "half" instead of "have".

I'm sure have of your union brothers on here can help you, the other have probably can't. hehehe

You're dissing someone on their spelling? This is absolutely a riot!!!! You have GOT to be a real Brainiac!!! I was gonna quite but this is too easy!!!

sosocal

This is one I feel strongly about!!!...And I completely agree with Bubblehead - MORE COWBELL is in fact the right answer to this dilemna...It can absolutely solve most of the world's problems and achieve peace at UPS and around the globe. I call for a revolution...The militancy is gone from most citizens. lets stop bitching and do the American dream exactly the way they want. It is hard to get used to doing everything by the book, but we have to, we need to realize that we have say 800,000 Americans for 3 Congressmen and Senators. You know ive noticed that politicians stick together no matter what. no more me,me,me.:angry: COWBELL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is one I feel strongly about!!!...And I completely agree with Bubblehead - MORE COWBELL is in fact the right answer to this dilemna...It can absolutely solve most of the world's problems and achieve peace at UPS and around the globe. I call for a revolution...The militancy is gone from most citizens. lets stop bitching and do the American dream exactly the way they want. It is hard to get used to doing everything by the book, but we have to, we need to realize that we have say 800,000 Americans for 3 Congressmen and Senators. You know ive noticed that politicians stick together no matter what. no more me,me,me.:angry: COWBELL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY somebody who gets it!!!
It's just that simple.
Be the robot they want you to be.
Take the money and DON"T run.
MORE COWBELL!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Gene Frenkle: Can I just say one thing?

Bruce Dickinson: Sure, baby! Just say it!

Gene Frenkle: I'm standing here, staring at rock legend Bruce Dickinson!

Bruce Dickinson: The cock of the walk, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell!

Bruce Dickinson: Say it, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And, Bobby, you are right - I am being selfish. But the last time I checked, we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the cowbell.

Bruce Dickinson: I gotta have more cowbell, baby!

upsgrunt

That's what I want, some bro, whos voice means absolutely nothing, anywhere, anytime... No one intimidates me. You guys act like there is a war. This is your job if it's so bad go work somewhere else. Talk is cheap the truth is you need UPS more than they need you. "respond a little more proactive"? What does that even mean. What do I need to be pro-active about? Just don't respond you don't have the mental compacity, you don't want to strain yourself.

How's that feel, Socks?

diesel96

Wow,

A revolution, power to the people. Hey in the next twenty years at UPS maybe a driver will take you under his wing and teach you to spell "half" instead of "have".

I'm sure have of your union brothers on here can help you, the other have probably can't. hehehe

That's what I want some bros who's voice means absolutely nothing anywhere anytime... No one intimidates me. You guys act like there is a war. This is your job if it's so bad go work somewhere else. Talk is cheap the truth is you need UPS more than they need you. "respond a little more proactive"? What does that even mean. What do I need to be pro-active about? Just don't respond you don't have the mental compacity, you don't want to strain yourself.

I'm calling you out right here Sock-Boy. You have nothing to add to this thread but to insult a veteran UPS man's spelling, and take a shot at the Union.You've obviously have a hostile, deep seated resentment toward Union employees. Perhaps you resent that a Veteran Union Employee with "mental capacity", can get up in your face and tell you to stick it where the sun don't shine when things go awry.....This is OUR job, YOU didn't provide it for US, we know it well, we know how to keep it. We've seen Anti-Union Supe's like your type come and go like a Phillipino Hooker. Guess what pal ? We are still here, and there's not a damm thing you can do about it....

UPSSOCKS

I'm calling you out right here Sock-Boy. You have nothing to add to this thread but to insult a veteran UPS man's spelling, and take a shot at the Union.You've obviously have a hostile, deep seated resentment toward Union employees. Perhaps you resent that a Veteran Union Employee with "mental capacity", can get up in your face and tell you to stick it where the sun don't shine when things go awry.....This is OUR job, YOU didn't provide it for US, we know it well, we know how to keep it. We've seen Anti-Union Supe's like your type come and go like a Phillipino Hooker. Guess what pal ? We are still here, and there's not a damm thing you can do about it....

You work for ME. I won't and don't have to listen to you. Your comments actually are a direct reflection of your intelligence. Get up in my face? What's that going to do. Shut up and work ask instructed. At the end of the day you'll be scrubbing floors and I'll be spitting on them. Oh and by the way it's MY job, now thank me for providing you with a job...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You work for ME. I won't and don't have to listen to you. Your comments actually are a direct reflection of your intelligence. Get up in my face? What's that going to do. Shut up and work ask instructed. At the end of the day you'll be scrubbing floors and I'll be spitting on them. Oh and by the way it's MY job, now thank me for providing you with a job...
And your comments are as well.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Were are the moderators??
Is this type of rhetoric in the spirit of this site?
Is his avatar acceptable?
My boy is big brave posting anonomously.
I challenge him to stand on roof of his car in the parking lot of the facility he reports and shout that garbage and see if he makes it home.

over9five

Staff member
Troll
n.
an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The acceptability of the rhetoric in many cases is up to the members. Not one member has used the "report post" icon to complain about either his posts or his avatar.
It's all yours big guy. If I could get an answer to my question that would be great.