lets take a vote

bluehdmc

I drive at the speed limits, 65 in a 65, 55 in a 55, etc. I've passed many "superior" UPS drivers driving 55 in a 65mph zone and they are driving in the middle lane. Is that SAFE?
Bad enough I have to deal with the idiots in the 4 wheelers doing that!
Also many times I've passed that "superior" driver he's talking on his cell phone!

I don't think UPS parcel, (ground/home/express is fedex), is superior, we all drive trucks and have to put up with the same bs, traffic, weather, etc.

drewed

Shankman
yes the easy answer is yes they are more important superior is up to debate, its the UPS bread and butter they put in the sales leads, they interact with the customer if it werent for their hard work UPS wouldnt be the company it is today

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Shouldn't it be...Uh Oh Kingpin, as in Uh Oh, here he comes again? Just curious. As far as superior, you are what you are. Why do I need to start grading you on your performance/work ethic. Are you lacking in affirmation from your supes, or even worse, from home? I say that you should just do your job the best that you can and don't worry about what people, other than your supes, think. JMHO

I don`t know about the superior part but the judging factor I use is either I trust a guy enough to turn my back on them or I don`t.

JustTired

free at last.......
I'm not going to argue importance or superiority. But I will say this:

This job starts and ends with the delivery driver. They pickup the volume and they deliver the volume. They deal with the customer on both ends. Without them, there is no need for feeder drivers, p/t loaders or sups of any kind.

That being said.......there are good ones and bad ones. And I include all the catagories listed above in that statement. And, as links in a chain, they are all important in successfully pulling the weight of our business.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This is a no brainer!!!!! We all know that on the top of the food chain sits the almighty feeder driver!!! thats right, the guy who knows all the answers, the one who has filed more grievs than their are stops in your pkg car.. thats right the chosen one... the feeder driver who brings in allllllll those pkges safely everyday,the guy who brings in all the late air....the guys who start all the rumors...and the guy who is first in line on free donut days and grabs 4 burgers on the United Way cookouts... We are the kings of the land, the almighty king who wears those 44 pants and the xxx shirts, the guys who sweat when we gottah get out and walk to the rear of that trailor 60 feet and back again.. thats right baby the big guns who wear slip on shoes because we cant bend ovah to tie real shoes!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its good to be king!!!! friend%$k the poor!!!

This is a no brainer!!!!! We all know that on the top of the food chain sits the almighty feeder driver!!! thats right, the guy who knows all the answers, the one who has filed more grievs than their are stops in your pkg car.. thats right the chosen one... the feeder driver who brings in allllllll those pkges safely everyday,the guy who brings in all the late air....the guys who start all the rumors...and the guy who is first in line on free donut days and grabs 4 burgers on the United Way cookouts... We are the kings of the land, the almighty king who wears those 44 pants and the xxx shirts, the guys who sweat when we gottah get out and walk to the rear of that trailor 60 feet and back again.. thats right baby the big guns who wear slip on shoes because we cant bend ovah to tie real shoes!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its good to be king!!!! friend% the poor!!!

Gee Cove,flattery will get you everywhere.

Covemastah

Was just kidding cach Im a feeder driver lol and yes your pols in Il. are also in shambles we have a state sen here who was filmed putting payola into her bra [lol] by the FBI and has denied it and we have a Boston counciler who got caught taking 1000 bribe to help secure a lq permit then we got local FBI agent in the joint for tipping off Boston Mafia it it a wonderful place its just not Chicago!!

Pip

Boy I hate to say it but.... Neither group would shine as they do without the mechanics.:raspberry: Most either hate us or like us, but it all boils down to neither would be able to do their respective jobs without us.:happy-very: Those 20 yr old cars or million mile tractors don't fix themselves.

I'll probably take a lot of heat for this but I only mean it in good humor.:happy-very:

Covemastah

Nope dont feel bad ,, i give my mechanic a $20.00 dunkin donut card every year, he was my mechanic on pkg now on feeders also great guy!!