lets take a vote

Cementups

Box Monkey
I honestly feel that alot of freight drivers have this feeling of inadequacy towards UPS delivery drivers. Everytime I try and spark up a conversation with a Freight driver I basically get cold-shouldered. I have had some start conversation with me only to turn into an arguement, (one sided on their part) about how they are not payed equally or more than delivery drivers. I just shrug and say, "I don't know what to tell you?"

I honestly feel that alot of freight drivers have this feeling of inadequacy towards UPS delivery drivers. Everytime I try and spark up a conversation with a Freight driver I basically get cold-shouldered. I have had some start conversation with me only to turn into an arguement, (one sided on their part) about how they are not payed equally or more than delivery drivers. I just shrug and say, "I don't know what to tell you?"
I would look them in the eye and say..."Teamsters".

LiL"Comet"

8_2_107.gif
My thoughts exactly we are all needed at UPS to do our jobs to the best of our ability everyday especially now to keep what customers we have. I received just the first of many layoffs last night to give a feeder to sign off on and send back in. Now he is going to bump back into pkg, but sad :sad-little: thing is there's going to be a lot of p/t people who will be laid off and not work for a while. So take some of that energy you have put it to good use somehow there's plenty of ways.

By your threads and your opinion on things sounds like you have an outlook that could use some adjustment. To even start a thread of who is better than the next?? HHMMM makes me think back to school days....

I believe we all are part of a larger entity, even the cleaner contribute to the success of UPS.

:happy-very::peaceful:
Who cares ? At the end of the day, it's all about getting home safe. In your case may I suggest superman tee-shirts to wear under your uniform shirt.:wink2:

Hey!!! what about Wonder-Woman Dies??? I bet you would say yes if the boots were included LOL

I was thinking it was another bbag fake noob.

Off to the ignore list.....

Tom B

:rofl: LOL BBAG fake noob

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have spoken to many of the UPS Frieght guys and they don't like the way things are now being done,but as I pointed out to them ,UPS is a no B.S place you get paid for every second and they want you to work.. I let them know that this place is often harsh on yah and they don't sugar coat anything.But most of the Frieght guys are happy & no longer have to worry about cashing their checks for UPS $$ is always good!!!!! Like I'v posted before, Roman soldier to Ben Hurr as he is beating him in the gallos "" ROW WELL & LIVE LONG"" !!! that statement goes along way at Brown!!!!

Big Babooba

This is a no brainer!!!!! We all know that on the top of the food chain sits the almighty feeder driver!!! thats right, the guy who knows all the answers, the one who has filed more grievs than their are stops in your pkg car.. thats right the chosen one... the feeder driver who brings in allllllll those pkges safely everyday,the guy who brings in all the late air....the guys who start all the rumors...and the guy who is first in line on free donut days and grabs 4 burgers on the United Way cookouts... We are the kings of the land, the almighty king who wears those 44 pants and the xxx shirts, the guys who sweat when we gottah get out and walk to the rear of that trailor 60 feet and back again.. thats right baby the big guns who wear slip on shoes because we cant bend ovah to tie real shoes!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its good to be king!!!! friend% the poor!!!
Your Royal Highness, I bet you wish Dunkin Donuts had a feedah height drive up window too! Tell us the truth now, you never learned how to tie your shoes, did ya?:happy-very:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
lol i wanted a helper for Christmas to put up and down my landing geer , and run into Dunkin,but i was DENIED !!!!! Ingreatful bastards!!!!!!

rushfan

That's right, I can't even crank down the landing gear without breaking a sweat. I wanted a helper to build my set, connect the airlines and move the dolly. Damn UPS for getting rid of the drop frame trailers. Hell, I'm short of breath climbing in and out of the tractor.

Thank goodness for the package drivers doing all the work so I can have a job.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i dont feel inferior at all only reason i asked is cuz 2 of the faggots on here acted like they was 100x better then me cuz im a freight guy but way to all team up on me like you really accomplishin somethin, faggots

You've obviously got other issues that this forum cannot possibly help you fix. Why would you come on here under 3 different names to post stuff that's so full of anger? You're like one of those people with road rage, you won't be satisfied till you've hurt someone. I suggest that you call someone you can trust and break it all down to them. You, my friend, need some help.