Let's talk about "intercourse"

undies

I've heard lots of stories from other drivers about their escapades back before the days of gps tracking and satellite surveillance. How serious an offense is this nowadays, is it considered a cardinal offense? Can you be fired? Most stories involved parking the truck somewhere secluded and having a friendly visitor join them on their lunch break. What have YOU heard...seen or maybe experienced?

Z

ZQXC

boinking in the boondocks?
frigging on the freeway?
nook-nook in the neighborhood?
coitus in the city?
getting laid at the lake?
getting busy in the bushes?
humping in the hay?
score in the suburbs?
put your P in a V?

Last edited by a moderator:

beavis

Its happened multiple times in my building and most parties involved ended up getting their jobs back after time served suspensions. A center manager unlocked her office to find a package driver (who had a wife in hr) and a clerk going at it on her desk.

beavis

A couple years later the very same manager was on vacation. One of her drivers was investigated by security for an unscheduled stop off his route...at her house. She was let go.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

A driver and a female supervisor in our building are getting married next month and they have a way of disappearing when he gets back to the building. Makes ya think...

Rainman

Its all good.
We had a full time sup get caught with a preloader a number of years back. He got canned, but she has worked her way up to FT sup over the years.
I've heard a few stories over the years with drivers and women on the route, drivers and helpers, never participated in any of that myself. But I may try to talk the wife into it before I retire. We'll see.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had the feeder driver who was doinking a preachers wife in a gravel pit on his run. He was fired and didn't even fight to get his job back. We always wondered if his wife knew the real reason he was fired--they are still married ----and he still fools around.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A driver and a supervisor together just seems weird, suppose it would be best to not talk about work while you were home lol.
It's not a good idea and not just at ups. I had two friends who got married right after graduating pharmacy school. Both got jobs with cvs. A month in he went management. 2 months later she switched to another company hoping it would help. A year later divorced.

HardknocksUPSer

It's not a good idea and not just at ups. I had two friends who got married right after graduating pharmacy school. Both got jobs with cvs. A month in he went management. 2 months later she switched to another company hoping it would help. A year later divorced.
I know a couple with EXACTLY the same situation, both were pharmacist. Crazy. I try to keep my work situations to my self somewhat, nobody wants to hear about how bad your day was, every single day. After all, it's just parcels.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

A driver and a supervisor together just seems weird, suppose it would be best to not talk about work while you were home lol.
I don't think it should have ever been allowed, but nobody seems to give a crap. If they were in separate buildings, okay. But in the same one, just not a good idea.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I used to have a feeder run that went about a mile from the house. I would drop the trailers, put a pintle lock on the pin and stop by the house for some afternoon delight.

it was fun, especially knowing you were being paid for it on your breaks.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Wasn't there a guy in Oklahoma a year or two ago who brought a hooker in the back of his package car?