Let's talk about "intercourse"

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I used to have a feeder run that went about a mile from the house. I would drop the trailers, put a pintle lock on the pin and stop by the house for some afternoon delight.

it was fun, especially knowing you were being paid for it on your breaks.
Isn't getting paid for it illegal?
You must be in Vegas...

undies

I heard about an upper, upper manager type getting it on with a center manager, in the office, on the clock. Both got caught in the act and were fired.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

In cases such as this it is allowed because both were already working here before they got married.
I get that. But a supervisor should not be able to manage someone whom they have relations with IMO. If she wants to lighten up his dispatch so they can get off early she can do that. Not fair to other drivers who just so happen to not be screwing a supervisor.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I get that. But a supervisor should not be able to manage someone whom they have relations with IMO. If she wants to lighten up his dispatch so they can get off early she can do that. Not fair to other drivers who just so happen to not be screwing a supervisor.
as far as you know. ;)

clean hairy

Of course, if you are delivering package and see a message on the Orion screen that says friend-off, you do have to work as Orion instructs, right?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Can you be fired if your caught doing yourself?
Depends...

I knew two drivers in such a predicament.

One chose to do it behind the bulkhead after an "inappropriate exchange" with customer who answered the door in her lingerie. He got his job back.

The other had an extra-marital relationship with a young lady at the uh... Company Store. I suppose he figured it was a good idea to "handle that business" on camera in the store room. He did not get his job back. In fact, his neighbors know him as a "sex offender".

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
No, she probably shouldn't do that.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430876192.626813.jpg

box_beeyotch

In the last year as a driver, I've had 3 different ones. To be honest, one was almost twice my age...but as far as I see it if you're on lunch and not in the company vehicle...and you dont break route what can they do?