Let's talk turkey..

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Stew man is a 2 turkey guy
Montana (2).jpg
Montana (2).jpg

wkmac

That does put it all in to perspective, doesn't it?

This one too! You don't think Moreluck and Lucy will get mad do you?
Not that I give a rat's arse!

29947_1359642345276_1058041240_1028365_7842417_n.jpg

We're like a thief who kicks out the real home owner, forges the title and then claims the deed we have is authentic, original and of organic origin. Myths always hide the aweful truth and is therapeutically useful in making us all feel better about ourselves. Claiming it was the destiny of God's Will always works and if you don't believe me, ask the child molester or sexual deviant who hides his actions under the name of God's Will!

Big Babooba

I saw you across a crowded room. Among all the others that were there, the lights seemed to shine down on you alone. I knew then I had to have you for my own.

Willingly, you came with me to my home. From the car, I carried you through the front door.

Looking at you, I admire your body, your well shaped legs, and breasts. Slowly I remove what is wrapped around your body so tightly, fitting you like a glove. Inch by inch, your tender white skin is exposed.

From your neck I remove your charms, and carry you off in my arms, to the warm water that awaits.

The water cascades down your neck, flowing over your soft breasts, making your legs glisten with wetness. Droplets of water cover your taut skin.

My hands gently yet firmly caress you, ummmm, running them through the beads of water and making them trickle down off your body.

I place my fingers inside you. You are warm and moist, so ready. I carry your still dripping body, to a horizontal surface, so that I can put inside you what was well prepared to enter you before we even came through the door.

As soon as I lay you down, your legs spread open wide. You are ready now and so am I. I put a little in slowly at first, getting a feel for how much you can take.

I put in more and you take it willingly. In anticipation, faster and faster I put it in, pushing it in deeply as far as I can, until you cannot take any more. I gaze down upon you in lustful anticipation.

I make you so hot for a very long time, until your sweet juices escape from within. Then I taste you, with my tongue at first. Your skin is so soft and tender.

I taste more of you with my mouth. You are so hot and moist, ummmm so good. Your juices coat my tongue, making me drool in anticipation of eating you more with every taste. But wait, I have forgotten something.

"Oh yes", I say to you.

I must say Grace. "Thank God for Butterball turkey.... Amen"

Happy Thanksgiving!:happy-very: