Letter Boxes

LateAir21

It pisses me off when people leave packages outside of letter boxes. I even left a note on all the boxes asking not to do so, even though it says it already on there. It gets to the point that sometimes I really dont wanna grab them has anybody else came into this problem?

Brown_Star

Methods Man
It pisses me off when people leave packages outside of letter boxes. I even left a note on all the boxes asking not to do so, even though it says it already on there. It gets to the point that sometimes I really dont wanna grab them has anybody else came into this problem?

Leave them....

PT Car Washer

Better then trying to stuff the box into the slot and jamb everything up. One of the letter box routes I cover for routinely leave a pile of boxes outside the box. There are worse things in life and just be glad you have such a gravy job.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

How 'bout doing your job and picking up the boxes !!!!
Any driver would rather that customers left them there than get on-call airs sent to their diad.
Sounds like a pretty secure place that they feel comfortable doing it.

How 'bout doing your job and picking up the boxes !!!!
Any driver would rather that customers left them there then get on-call airs sent to their diad.
Sounds like a pretty secure place that they feel comfortable doing it.
I've stopped many times and grabbed packages sitting outside of a letter box. Even though I rarely pick up letter boxes. I am amazed that people just leave them laying there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Seriously?

It's a box pick it the :censored2: up and quit crying.

I had someone dump a whole milkshake in one of my drop boxes. You think you'd like that?

UPSjedi41

image.jpeg
I love when customers do this.