Letter Boxes

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Seriously?

It's a box pick it the :censored2: up and quit crying.
Exactly dude, like really who the hell cares about leaving boxes outside the dropbox. As long as their not like over 70's and they dont do it all the time who cares. Quit being a lazy lil :censored2: and just pickup the boxes. I swear dude some of these idiots cry about the stupidest lil things lmfao.

hyena

It pisses me off when people leave packages outside of letter boxes. I even left a note on all the boxes asking not to do so, even though it says it already on there. It gets to the point that sometimes I really dont wanna grab them has anybody else came into this problem?
I know what your saying dude!! It's crazy! One more time .... Just one more time!!!!
image.gif

How Now Brown Cow

I've got customers with the opposite problem. They don't trust the drop box or something. I get on calls that end up just being an envelope when there is a drop box 20 yards from their front door.
20151124_160105.jpg

slappyhappy

What would you do if someone left a note on a Dropbox asking you to pickup at their office in the building where the DB is? I picked one up once, but now I feel like I should have wiped my @$$ with the note.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a dead muskrat in one of mine once. Apparently it had been in there all weekend. I knew right away that something was up because of the 10,000 flies buzzing around the box. I also had a letter box that was on the sidewalk two doors down from a bakery. Apparently everyone thought it was a good spot to ditch the paper sacks and sticky tissues they use to grab the donuts out of the display cases.

browner89

I dont think we have a single drop box in my area, I've never seen a single one in my life and for as small as our center is we service maybe 500,000 people. Just find it odd I've never seen one.

S

selfcancelsignal

I like the story of the new driver who was messaged to go pick up a letter box & physically brought the whole letter box back to the center. Lmfao. Did that really happen, or is it just an old "brown cafe" tale?

QualityLoads

I always get small amazon returns in letterboxes when doing a box run. All they have is the print out from amazon with the reference number taped up on it. No information on the shipper or cosignee on the box. I just place the package on top of the letter box and leave a note "needs ups label". I sometimes get tempted to drop it in the fedex box and make it there problem. Never followed through with it...

Management never told me how to handle these so i do my best.

PT Car Washer

I always get small amazon returns in letterboxes when doing a box run. All they have is the print out from amazon with the reference number taped up on it. No information on the shipper or cosignee on the box. I just place the package on top of the letter box and leave a note "needs ups label". I sometimes get tempted to drop it in the fedex box and make it there problem. Never followed through with it...

Management never told me how to handle these so i do my best.
Take the package back to the clerks and let them deal with it.