Letter for missed punch out

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Management doesn't not strike these from the record and will use this "tool" to their advantage to get rid of someone if they so please.

Yes, IF THEY SO PLEASE. That means that if they want you gone, they'll find a way to get you gone even if you've only had 1 OLCC and it was 10 years ago. If they don't want you gone, you can have as many OLCCs as I have.

But you're not able to grasp this concept since you obviously think all management is upstanding and trustworthy.

You must be smoking some really good stuff these days.

Purplepackage

I have a rural route and I haven't seen a gap report in months. I guess my manager got tired of me telling him that nothing was going to change. He used to ask me why it would take me 20 mins between stops sometimes, why my before and after break times had a ten minute gap, etc. I told him it is what it is. Don't care anymore to justify anything and I'm SURE not going to give up any of my break time to make his reports look good. Fortunately, he's a pushover. Lol.

The SPH goal on 2 of our really rural routes is 4sph and sometimes that's a challenge to even make. Sometimes you can hit 8 stops that hour (thanks to those random cul de sacs of 400,000 dollar homes in between 2 farms) and other times I feel like I'm driving and suddenly wake up at a stop lol

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
What does being a courier (or not being one) have to do with OLCCs? They aren't unique to couriers, genius.
You've mentioned several times in past that you're a (cough, cough) courier. We don't believe you Jethro but it's blatantly obvious that most OLCC's are given to couriers. Use your head and think about it. Unique to couriers? Never said that.

59 Dano

You've mentioned several times in past that you're a (cough, cough) courier. We don't believe you Jethro but it's blatantly obvious that most OLCC's are given to couriers. Use your head and think about it. Unique to couriers? Never said that.

Since they aren't unique to couriers, why do you assume that an issued OLCC is issued to a courier?

59 Dano

Don't even try to muddy the waters with me. It ain't working.

OLCC's are issued at most levels of the opco. You may not be able to comprehend that, but that's the way it is. If you have trouble with that, that's your problem.

59 Dano

Yeah, I'm sure senior vice-presidents see them all the time.

You understand that "most" doesn't equal "all," don't you? You understand that they can exist at most levels of the operation, yet not exist at all of them, don't you?

Cactus

You understand that "most" doesn't equal "all," don't you? You understand that they can exist at most levels of the operation, yet not exist at all of them, don't you?
over your head.jpg

Cactus

Wow.

And Memphis pays to to come on here and split hairs?

Pathetic.

59 Dano

Maybe someday you'll get the point when senior management quits telling you what to think and say.

Maybe someday you'll start thinking before you post.

I have a feeling that every manager you've ever worked for thinks, "Just shut up and go deliver your packages" when you've talked to him.

Cactus

Maybe someday you'll start thinking before you post.

I have a feeling that every manager you've ever worked for thinks, "Just shut up and go deliver your packages" when you've talked to him.
Your "feeling" doesn't mean jack:censored2:t to me.

Besides I talk to the managers as little as possible.

FYI, just an update. All the sudden, this is no longer a big deal. People are no longer being threatened and letters of reprimand are not being issued. Meanwhile, I wasn't able to apply for new positions or progress because of the letter I received for this. It's STILL in my file.
Now I'm pissed for a whole new reason. How can I still be being punished for something that's no longer against the rules?