Letter from hall to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

Theking30

SHORTY
hall, this letter is just a scare tactic. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Teamster. After reading the letter I felt like Ups was harassing and intimidating me, so these are the tactics you use on me. My vote will be no every single time until you are gone.
thanks
Have a nice day.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

You must be pretty important to get a letter from Ken. The master passed. It WON'T change. Try to wrap your mind around that. All you can hope for now is a sweetened supplement. Keep voting no, all you'll be doing is delaying the inevitable.

Theking30

SHORTY
Re: Letter from Ken H to me. I will provide copy to anyone that wants one.

I want to add, that if there is nothing I can do, then I must ask why the letter was even sent. Why would he send a letter encouraging a yes vote, unless maybe voting can make a difference.

I believe any dues paying member is IMPORTANT.

I agree . We the 140000 didn't vote yes on the TA to be put in to the who knows what Teamcare . The other tesmsters that didn't get affected by healthcare changes prob. voted yes. Thanks for having our backs .It was a TA ,not a strike vote . So yes i will vote no on everything 2. Im really tired of this group of clowns running the show and these BS letters.

kingOFchester

What I have a hard time understanding and getting my head around is that the master spells out pension even with monetary amounts for X amount of years in and age. But yet different supplements have a different dollar value for X amount of year in and age. So if pension can be addressed in master but different in locals, why can't healthcare be addressed in master but yet have some supplements with a UPS plan? It seems as tho it could, it's just that UPS won't hear it and the IBT won't fight for it.

There very well could be a reason that I am not seeing. Anyone care to explain the difference between the pension being addressed in master and varies from local to local, but yet we are being told healthcare can't??

kingOFchester

I agree . We the 140000 didn't vote yes on the TA to be put in to the who knows what Teamcare . The other tesmsters that didn't get affected by healthcare changes prob. voted yes. Thanks for having our backs .It was a TA ,not a strike vote . So yes i will vote no on everything 2. Im really tired of this group of clowns running the show and these BS letters.

Actually, thanks to those who don't exercise their right to vote, a lot more then 140000 didn't vote yes because a lot didn't even vote.

wgf46

UPS has paid off our Union Leadership with bribes. Can't prove it, but they won't come out and prove its not going on. Hoffa Sr would be sick at the way the Teamsters Union Leadership has backed down from UPS. Bribery !

Amazing how many people don't vote or have no clue .Then bitch . yes very true .My numbers are wrong .I just feel the ones being thrown in teamcare voted no.

kingOFchester

Amazing how many people don't vote or have no clue .Then bitch . yes very true .My numbers are wrong .I just feel the ones being thrown in teamcare voted no.

I am disappointed in anyone who doesn't vote. Wasn't calling you out on your numbers, just expressing my anger in those who don't take the time to vote yes or no.

PT Car Washer

You must be pretty important to get a letter from Ken. The master passed. It WON'T change. Try to wrap your mind around that. All you can hope for now is a sweetened supplement. Keep voting no, all you'll be doing is delaying the inevitable.

Yes I know I am just delaying the inevitable. Just like death.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Thanks for your support brother.

I apologize if I offended you. I too voted No on the master and my supplement. Much to my chagrin, both passed. I did my part. I'll be grappling with that for the next 5 years. I'll also be grappling with the fact that your supplement will be better than mine, "brother." I'm sure you'll be concerned about me and my family's well being throughout the duration of the contract you're trying to hold hostage.

Fraternally yours...

Thanks for your support brother.
Don't worry about the ones that voted yes. That was there choice. We should respect that. So they should respect our choice. For the ones that are saying kept hostage. Just sit back and watch history in the making.

Ken H, this letter is just a scare tactic. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Teamster. After reading the letter I felt like Ups was harassing and intimidating me, so these are the tactics you use on me. My vote will be no every single time until you are gone.
thanks
Have a nice day.
Are you involved in your local union? If you are how???

Inthegame

UPS has paid off our Union Leadership with bribes. Can't prove it, but they won't come out and prove its not going on. Hoffa Sr would be sick at the way the Teamsters Union Leadership has backed down from UPS. Bribery !
What impeccable logic...your parents must be proud of their offspring.

stink219

You are adopted. I can't prove it but you haven't come out to disprove it.

Dude, seriously! Delete your account or post something of importance. This was a waste of 10 seconds of my life. Goodnight.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Don't worry about the ones that voted yes. That was there choice. We should respect that. So they should respect our choice. For the ones that are saying kept hostage. Just sit back and watch history in the making.

Reality called, they asked for you. Honestly, what sort of history do you believe you're going to make? What do you think a constant "No" vote will accomplish?

Our beef is in the master. It however, has passed and won't be renegotiated. That's a fact. If you think voting your supplement down will change that, then I challenge you this. :censored2: in your left hand and want in your right. Extrapolate which fills up faster.

Or, go to meetings, talk with your elected board and let them know what you want in your supplement/rider that will make this Master bag of doodoo that you and I will deal with the next 5 years, a little less smelly.

Reality called, they asked for you. Honestly, what sort of history do you believe you're going to make? What do you think a constant "No" vote will accomplish?

Our beef is in the master. It however, has passed and won't be renegotiated. That's a fact. If you think voting your supplement down will change that, then I challenge you this. :censored2: in your left hand and want in your right. Extrapolate which fills up faster.

Or, go to meetings, talk with your elected board and let them know what you want in your supplement/rider that will make this Master bag of doodoo that you and I will deal with the next 5 years, a little less smelly.
First off, I voted yes to my local and no to the master. Now the locals BA's are seeing the power they have when members have their backs. Second, show me something in writing that says they can not go back in a master agreement when the locals haven't passed.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

First off, I voted yes to my local and no to the master. Now the locals BA's are seeing the power they have when members have their backs. Second, show me something in writing that says they can not go back in a master agreement when the locals haven't passed.

Ability and willingness are two separate things. Not going to happen. It passed, remember?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
....I would love to talk to some of these guys that are complaining about the yes voters when they have their full time position and decent pay and benes and see if they vote no on a contract that's good for them and their families for PTers that blast them all the time because they have it soooo good. Just to be a fly on the wall for that....