Letterbox

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Sitting at this letterbox everyday for 40 to 90 minutes is boring as hell. Who else would be home a lot earlier if you didn't have a letterbox?

Indecisi0n

Some guy at my center started bragging about the same thing. They found him something to do in that spare time real quick.

OptimusPrime

Must have a BS dispatch if all you have left is to sit at a letterbox. Really wish a lot of the lamers here had to step into a "real" center. 14 air? 220 stops? 22 pickups? ZOMG!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah, after taking a lunch and I'm on the clock. I'm not complaining or bragging--just would rather be hanging out with my 4 year old than doing nothing. I've offered a bunch of times to help drivers in my area but they always tell me the neighboring routes are light & don't need help.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Must have a BS dispatch if all you have left is to sit at a letterbox. Really wish a lot of the lamers here had to step into a "real" center. 14 air? 220 stops? 22 pickups? ZOMG!!
It's a 140-150 stops on average. 143 today. 6-13 air stops per day. 60% commercial but not bad overall. Was just saying I am not a fan of sitting around doing nothing.

Buck Fifty

Yeah, after taking a lunch and I'm on the clock. I'm not complaining or bragging--just would rather be hanging out with my 4 year old than doing nothing. I've offered a bunch of times to help drivers in my area but they always tell me the neighboring routes are light & don't need help.

Get a good book and make that easy money my brother.i wish I had this problem.

feeder05

enjoy it now...that will not last for long...even though the allowance for a letter box is insane, 20 minutes to pick up, they will catch on eventually. Bring a good book.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Sitting at this letterbox everyday for 40 to 90 minutes is boring as hell. Who else would be home a lot earlier if you didn't have a letterbox?

I have 22 boxes on mine. Start them at 18:30 and finish around 7:45. I'm lucky enough to have a couple neighbors that like to cover them once or twice per week. The long days suck but the checks are strong.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I used to kill waiting time by shoveling out snow covered boxes , if people could reach them , then maybe there would be something in them.