LG V10

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
@Johnnyfootball2014 @jumpman23

@jumpman23 @TooTechie , you guys see the LG V10. That's what I'm getting. After all the research , this phone has it all and more.
Decent phone, but the display is outdated. It uses an LCD screen (IPS type) but most new high end devices use AMOLED, which is much more brilliant and better on power usage. As an example, the one on the left is AMOLED, the one on the right is LCD IPS:
samsung-galaxy-s3-htc-one-x-homescreens-1000x547.jpg

The V10 also has 6 cores so more processing power. It has 64GB of storage and the microSD can support larger cards so plenty of storage. It also has 1 GB more RAM than the Note4. It has equivalent camera stats. It has kind of a small battery at only 3000mAh. Note 4 is 3220. The fingerprint scanner is on the back so kind of neat. It doesn't have a heart rate monitor like the Note 4 if you care about that sort of thing. It's a little heavier than the Note 4, but still not very heavy. It doesn't have MHL to mirror your screen, but not many people use it honestly. The GPU (graphics processor) got really poor scores on the benchmark tests, well below Note 4, 5, S6, iPhone 6, etc.

Overall it looks like a solid device with different strengths and weaknesses. I would call it an upgrade from the Note 4 despite the poor GPU and lack of AMOLED due to the increased processing power and additional RAM.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Decent phone, but the display is outdated. It uses an LCD screen (IPS type) but most new high end devices use AMOLED, which is much more brilliant and better on power usage. As an example, the one on the left is AMOLED, the one on the right is LCD IPS:

The V10 also has 6 cores so more processing power. It has 64GB of storage and the microSD can support larger cards so plenty of storage. It also has 1 GB more RAM than the Note4. It has equivalent camera stats. It has kind of a small battery at only 3000mAh. Note 4 is 3220. The fingerprint scanner is on the back so kind of neat. It doesn't have a heart rate monitor like the Note 4 if you care about that sort of thing. It's a little heavier than the Note 4, but still not very heavy. It doesn't have MHL to mirror your screen, but not many people use it honestly. The GPU (graphics processor) got really poor scores on the benchmark tests, well below Note 4, 5, S6, iPhone 6, etc.

Overall it looks like a solid device with different strengths and weaknesses. I would call it an upgrade from the Note 4 despite the poor GPU and lack of AMOLED due to the increased processing power and additional RAM.
Any idea when it will be available for sale in USA????

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Not a bad phone at all, I would buy 1. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but im thinking honestly Its coming down to the Note 4, Z5xperia premium(Sony) or the Droid Turbo 2 which is getting ready to be announced on the 29th, those are my 3 last candidates before I pull the trigger by x-mas lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not a bad phone at all, I would buy 1. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but im thinking honestly Its coming down to the Note 4, Z5xperia premium(Sony) or the Droid Turbo 2 which is getting ready to be announced on the 29th, those are my 3 last candidates before I pull the trigger by x-mas lol.
Turbo 2 doesn't interest me at all. Moto is a joke now and a pain in the butt to root/customize.
image.jpg

It has a 5.5-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 810, 3GB Ram, 20MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Turbo Charging, and for some reason...Android 5.1.1. Not impressed.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Turbo 2 doesn't interest me at all. Moto is a joke now and a pain in the butt to root/customize.
image.jpg

It has a 5.5-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 810, 3GB Ram, 20MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Turbo Charging, and for some reason...Android 5.1.1. Not impressed.
Specs in range with everything else- I feel ya- nothing outstanding, but in range with everything else so its a good choice for non hackers on the everyday phone choice with good battery life, sd- card n removable battery.