LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What I find funny is these conservatives want a man who identifies as a woman, whipping his johnson out of a dress and pissing in the urinal beside their little boys in the bathroom.

I'm not sure these people really have any idea what they want, they just need to rant against something that makes them uncomfortable.

Please note that Caitlyn Jenner identifies as a Republican, proof positive that he/she is confused.

wayfair

swollen member
I'd be more comfortable in a bathroom with Caitlyn than Denny Hastert. Which one does he use?

200264341-001-handicap-sign-outside-bathroom-door-gettyimages.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Something I thought of a while ago that ought to settle all of this would be to just have two restrooms, one marked "XY", the other marked "XX". No "Men" and "Women" or "Ladies" and "Gents" or stick figures. Two simple letters with no other references on them. There'd be nothing to dispute.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
From now on I'm only ordering cakes from Whole Foods.

That was proven to be a fake. When the pastor left the store, the seal was on top of the cake box. When he took his vid, the seal was on the side. Whole Foods has it on video, and they're now suing him, the pastor. Plus, the employee who supposedly doctored the cake is LGBTQ themselves.

Sad, stupid attempt to create chaos.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
That was proven to be a fake. When the pastor left the store, the seal was on top of the cake box. When he took his vid, the seal was on the side. Whole Foods has it on video, and they're now suing him, the pastor. Plus, the employee who supposedly doctored the cake is LGBTQ themselves.

Sad, stupid conservative attempt to create chaos.

You are correct about it being a hoax. It wasn't a conservative though. It was a liberal gay man and a gay friend trying to push their gay agenda.

newfie

So as we look to remove all traces of history in order to appease those who might be offended by those tributes i'm thinking the next logical move will be to remove the stand up urinals in the mens rooms to ensure TG's are not offended.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My guess would be because mens rooms have urinals with no stalls for privacy.
I can gurantee that at some point in my life I have stood at a urinal and peed next to a gay man. I didn't turn gay, he didn't check out my junk, nothing bad happened and life went on as normal. Same deal with gay women sharing bathrooms with straight women. And trans people will be no different. Society has programmed us with a lot of notions and phobias around gender identity that are pure BS.
I've seen women squatting in urinals at County Stadium.

newfie

Trump says transgender people should use the bathroom they want.

what I got out of it was that trump asking why NC even messed with the laws and created this controversy. This issue probably has a reasonable explanation or solution but its become too political now.