Liberal / Conservative

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"your new logo looks like Hazel (the maid)"

Age is a funny thing. It speaks to the ancient nature of ones thoughts without realizing it.

FYI...

That is DANBO, the TRANSFORMER.

27307600d1341863719-danboard-model-kit-custom-contest-danvoy-aka-danboard-prime-shown-danbo_con_05.jpg

Old people crack me up..:rofl:

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"your new logo looks like Hazel (the maid)"

Age is a funny thing. It speaks to the ancient nature of ones thoughts without realizing it.

FYI...

That is DANBO, the TRANSFORMER.

27307600d1341863719-danboard-model-kit-custom-contest-danvoy-aka-danboard-prime-shown-danbo_con_05.jpg

Old people crack me up..:rofl:

TOS.
Oriental crap cracks me up starting with Hello Kitty.....rip off cheap junk!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
""Oriental crap cracks me up starting with Hello Kitty.....rip off cheap junk!! ""

How old are you??

"ORIENTAL" hasnt been used in over a decade...

Here's a hint, try ASIAN.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
and morelock,

if you think Danbo the transformer and Hazel the maid look similiar, you might want to get a new prescription set of eyeglasses..

Why dont you start with an eye test...

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Swedish Liberal party’s youth wing proposed legalizing necrophilia and incest Sunday during the group’s annual meeting in Stockholm.

According to the motion filed, two consenting siblings 15 years of age and older should be allowed to engage in sexual intercourse while sex with a human corpse should also be legalized so long as the deceased gave written permission prior to passing.

Speaking with Swedish news site Aftonbladet, Liberal Youth leader Cecilia Johnsson painted the move as a progressive step forward for the Scandinavian country.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=69175

MAKAVELI

The Swedish Liberal party’s youth wing proposed legalizing necrophilia and incest Sunday during the group’s annual meeting in Stockholm.

According to the motion filed, two consenting siblings 15 years of age and older should be allowed to engage in sexual intercourse while sex with a human corpse should also be legalized so long as the deceased gave written permission prior to passing.

Speaking with Swedish news site Aftonbladet, Liberal Youth leader Cecilia Johnsson painted the move as a progressive step forward for the Scandinavian country.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=69175
The southern republicans do all that and then some.;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The southern republicans do all that and then some.;)
I sense a lot of hatred in you.

Enough hatred in you that lets you make statements like you just did.

It overrides any common sense that you may have.

You should seek professional help.