libertarianism 101 thread (a little humor, and truth)

bbsam

Staff member
I actually know of one society in which this works, but all of it's members have already been "beaten into a state of reasonableness".

wkmac

great summary

Good stuff. Like hearing Mondragon being discussed along with a hero of mine in christian anarchist Dorothy Day. Worker ownership and worker management is another subject matter that needs to be brought back into the discussion in union circles along with mutual aid as opposed to the capital imposed contract management that is modern unionism. A unionism that brings nothing to the worker and is toothless to do so, as it was intended.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Good stuff. Like hearing Mondragon being discussed along with a hero of mine in christian anarchist Dorothy Day. Worker ownership and worker management is another subject matter that needs to be brought back into the discussion in union circles along with mutual aid as opposed to the capital imposed contract management that is modern unionism. A unionism that brings nothing to the worker and is toothless to do so, as it was intended.
agreed, especially regarding unionism.
Above is a relevant follow-up/ Q& to the first video I posted.
His ideas seem along the lines of details of "When Workers Decide"; which is a great read btw.