Life After Brown Theme Song

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have posted this song on another thread and got to thinking, this would be the perfect theme song for "Life After Brown" Every time you go to the catagory (click) it would play some part of this song.I am sure we are all happy to get away from work and this song conveys that. At least it does to me anyway. What do you think?

Drew Carey Show - Five O'Clock World

moreluck

golden ticket member
I always thought the theme from Cheers would be fitting......Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.......

tarbar66

I always thought the theme from Cheers would be fitting......Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name.......

Does anyone remember the UPS TV commercial from the late 90's that had the theme, "Everyone knows your name" with the ladies waiting for Bobby the UPS man? The background music was the Cheers theme!

I have posted this song on another thread and got to thinking, this would be the perfect theme song for "Life After Brown" Every time you go to the catagory (click) it would play some part of this song.I am sure we are all happy to get away from work and this song conveys that. At least it does to me anyway. What do you think?

YouTube- Drew Carey Show - Five O'Clock World
Love it, but the words would have to be changed to fit....
It's a 9 o'clock world...yadda yadda yadda