LIFE! After Brown

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
In this thread I posted about My daughter Erin and her husband Bill's wedding . Well I am happy to report the addition of a little pasta and potatoes addition to the family Christian Joseph
Christian Joseph.jpg
Christian Joseph.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Excellent!

I've become used to the apple pie idea, I really like it now. Cake is so..... ordinary! Mom, Grammy, and Aunt have volunteered to make pies. How many for around 75 people???
Good luck keeping that apple pie for a year. You know, the one that they'll be eating a year from the wedding date?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good luck keeping that apple pie for a year. You know, the one that they'll be eating a year from the wedding date?

My daughter and what's his name are going with the traditional cake but with a twist. They will not be saving any of this cake but instead will go back to the bakery in a year to get a sheet cake the same as what will be served at the wedding.

Over, you can get 6 servings per pie so I would think 13 pies would do. If she is superstitious go with 14. Don't forget the ice cream and/or cool whip.

over9five

Staff member
We are having the food tasting this Saturday for the wedding menu. I am going to ask what happens to the leftovers, if any. I am hoping that they have an arrangement in place with a local shelter to donate any leftovers.

Are you tasting what she already picked, or tasting several things then picking?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We are having the food tasting this Saturday for the wedding menu. I am going to ask what happens to the leftovers, if any. I am hoping that they have an arrangement in place with a local shelter to donate any leftovers.
Food tasting? Leftovers? I never thought about this stuff.

As far as the pies, 9/5, may I suggest you get those miniature pies from the local supermarket. You can buy a bunch, in all sorts of flavors for only .50 cents per pie.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you ever really gone from brown ?

A neighbor had a delivery by UPS. He was home, but the guy apparently didn't ring the bell or knock and just left a del. notice.

The neighbor brought over the notice and asked hubby if there was anything he could do. Hubby has been gone from UPS since 2000. He has no connections anymore.

The neighbor used to work for Boeing....should I be telling him about the rough ride I had on a Boeing plane years after he left the Boeing Co.?

I guess he wanted us to chase down the UPS truck and get his package for him.

Hubby told him to sign the del. notice in the proper place and then the driver can leave it. It must not be the regular driver, because he would leave the package at our place.

browndevil

Are you ever really gone from brown ?

A neighbor had a delivery by UPS. He was home, but the guy apparently didn't ring the bell or knock and just left a del. notice.

The neighbor brought over the notice and asked hubby if there was anything he could do. Hubby has been gone from UPS since 2000. He has no connections anymore.

The neighbor used to work for Boeing....should I be telling him about the rough ride I had on a Boeing plane years after he left the Boeing Co.?

I guess he wanted us to chase down the UPS truck and get his package for him.

Hubby told him to sign the del. notice in the proper place and then the driver can leave it. It must not be the regular driver, because he would leave the package at our place.