LiLo

moreluck

golden ticket member
This 'child' needs a reality adjustment .......................

Lindsay Lohan wants a Chanel alcohol tag

Fri May 28, 1:59 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Troubled actress and aspiring style guru Lindsay Lohan wants Chanel to help customize an unwanted fashion accessory -- her alcohol monitoring bracelet.
The 23-year-old was ordered to wear a Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor (SCRAM) device on Monday after a judge ignored pleas from her lawyer to undergo more frequent testing instead.
Lohan's attorney had argued the bracelet would interfere with her client's upcoming acting and modeling assignments.
Now though Lohan is seeking to help camouflage the bracelet with the help of French fashion giant Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that I can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!?," Lohan tweeted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Lohan faces a probation violation hearing on July 6 in Beverly Hills to address allegations that she had skipped alcohol education classes she was ordered to undergo following her 2007 drunken driving conviction.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
What she needs.....is to spend a couple of weeks in jail. No special treatment, and no segregation from the other inmates. She needs to experience the lousy food, the sh%t stains on the sheets, and big mean nasty people yelling at her.

I say this not to be cruel, but because I know from experience that if she is prevented from hitting bottom, she will never grow up or get any better.

Her enablers and syncophants need to get out of the way and allow her to face the consequences of her actions.

ups1990

It's high time the justice system shows this little rich girl some justice. Cases like this, makes minorities even more cynical towards the administration of justice.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
now why would she be upset about wearing a SCRAM bracelet ?
This is not the first one she has had to wear.

Nor the last.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What she needs.....is to spend a couple of weeks in jail. No special treatment, and no segregation from the other inmates. She needs to experience the lousy food, the sh%t stains on the sheets, and big mean nasty people yelling at her.

I say this not to be cruel, but because I know from experience that if she is prevented from hitting bottom, she will never grow up or get any better.

Her enablers and syncophants need to get out of the way and allow her to face the consequences of her actions.

This young lady needs a wake up call. I like your idea of having her spend some time in jail with no special privileges.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like other celebrities, they threaten them with jail, finally throw them in and then early-release them after 82 minutes !! No lesson learned there.

ups1990

I wish we could stop hearing from this young lady. Could someone please, "plug this damn hole hole" up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TMZ has done some digging, and it turns out Lindsay Lohan is effectively free to drink as she pleases, provided she's willing to pay $10,000 for a vodka on the rocks.

0608-lindsay-lohan-tmz-ex.jpg

The man who posted Lindsay's bail yesterday -- David Perez -- tells TMZ Lindsay didn't really forfeit her $100,000 bail. The judge just applied the $100,000 to the new, enhanced bail, adding another $100,000 on, thus forcing Lindsay to pay an additional 10% premium to Perez. So Lindsay has really lost nothing, other than having to pay a total of $20,000 to the bail bondsman.

If the SCRAM people tell the judge Lindsay is drinking again, the judge will go through the same drill. Judge Revel can't revoke bail altogether and throw Lindsay in jail ... because the case involves only a misdemeanor. As long as Lindsay keeps paying the increased premium, she'll be free.

Bottom line ... if Lindsay wants to keep drinking, it will probably cost her $10,000 a pop.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Job Opening........anyone interested ???/
LINDSAY Lohan’s assistant finally plucked up the courage to quit after the actress’ demands got “too much”.According to RadarOnline, the assistant — known only as Elinore — wanted to quit “for months” but was “nervous” to leave because of the star’s erratic and increasingly bizarre behavior.
“Lindsay met Elinore through a mutual friend and she began spending more and more time at Lindsay’s apartment. She was still paying rent on her own place but essentially was living at Lindsay’s,” a source said.
“After a few months, Lindsay’s up and down moods and her 24/7 demands just got to be too much.
“Lindsay can be really bossy and mean when she doesn’t get her own way and Elinore wasn’t even getting paid some of the time.
“Elinore’s friends were telling her to quit months ago. Even the person who introduced her to Lindsay was like, ‘look, this is too much for you. You need to get out now while you still can. You don’t want something happening to Lindsay on your watch’.
“But in the end, Lindsay’s demands became too much for her. She couldn’t take it anymore and she finally had to quit.”

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The sad part is that Lindsay is an attractive young woman and a talented actress.

If she ever manages to pull her head out of her butt and get clean and sober, she could probably accomplish quite a bit.

But that wont happen until someone, somewhere, holds her accountable for her behavior and forces her to accept some consequences for her actions.

My fear is that she will wind up like John Belushi, Chris Farley, or Janis Joplin.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Or Jim Fixx

I had to Google that one and, from what I read, he does not belong in this discussion. The group discussed above partied themselves in to an early grave. Fixx was a two pack a day smoker who worked hard to transform himself in to a trimmer, middle-aged non-smoking athlete. There was a history of heart disease in his family--his father had his first heart attack at the age of 35 and died from of another one at 43. Fixx died while jogging in Vermont at the age of 52.

Last edited:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
My point was that we all die for whatever reasons. I was pointing at Sober's comments about AA. Peace to him, but I mean that there are many reasons that we pass, abuse is just one of them. Jim Fixx was the ultimate running guy that was a significant contributor of Americans getting healthy in the 70's and 80's.
That's why he belongs in this discussion. Oh, and also because I put him here.