LiLo

rod

Retired 22 years
I never knew LA even had a subway system. Now that I learned something new today I can go have a couple of beers at the local saloon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
didn't you hear about the attempted break out, LiLO was caught trying to leave her rehab unit. Seems they have her on a caffine-free diet, she claimed she was only on her way to get a Coke-Cola.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Believe it or not....I truly do feel sorry for LiLo.

As a recovering alcoholic, I can relate on a personal level to the struggles she is facing.

I highly doubt that her life is currently going the way she had planned for it to go. And a big part of why she behaves the way that she does is that, like many other celebrities, she has no true friends; instead is surrounded by syncophants and enablers who do not have her best interests at heart. She has probably never had anybody in her life who would hold her accountable or tell her what she really needed to hear.

When everyone in your life tells you how special and wonderful you are....its only natural that you will start believing them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
British model and heiress Lydia Hearst Shaw has just landed her first Hollywood acting role, playing a character based on Lindsay Lohan in a film that closely mirrors the troubled starlet's life.

Screenwriter Charles Castillo said: 'Lydia will play a bratty movie goddess in and out of rehab, in trouble with the law, and hounded by greedy agents, predatory paparazzi, stalkers and crazed media - a role obviously based on Lindsay.'

Joan Collins will also star in the film called Dogs In Pocketbooks, as a high-powered Hollywood agent who struggles to find work for Hearst Shaw's character as she struggles with addiction, rehab, court appearances and the media, just like Lohan.

The role is certainly a coup for Hearst Shaw, the eldest daughter of heiress Patricia Hearst and her former bodyguard Bernard Shaw.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-based-Lindsay-Lohan-new-Hollywood-movie.html

Looks like she is heading back to jail.
Didn`t show up for her community service, violated prohobation.
For the umpteenth time. Bet she's not in jail over two weeks. She'll cry and say she's learned her lesson and she wants to be a model ..........citizen.