LiLo

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think this is Bush's fault too......
Source: Lohan's ankle monitor went off this week

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer Anthony Mccartney, Ap Entertainment Writer 27 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – A person familiar with Lindsay Lohan's probation says the actress is facing a possible violation after her alcohol ankle-monitor went off this week.
The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly, tells The Associated Press that the monitor apparently went off after Lohan appeared at the MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
It remains unclear if the ankle-monitor's alert will result in a probation violation for the "Mean Girls" star. A court hearing on the matter has not been scheduled.
Lohan's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, said she is looking into whether a violation may have occurred.
The actress has been on probation since August 2007 after pleading guilty to misdemeanor drug charges and no contest to three driving charges.

tourists24

ever played the game "7 degrees to kevin bacon"? I think eventually this will be the game with George Bush. Everything IS his fault

moreluck

golden ticket member
That judge talked to her like she was a true dumb blonde!! She's 23 years old and should know better I hope he sticks to his guns and doesn't cut her any slack. Now, according to him, if she gets a speeding ticket, she's toast.

over9five

Staff member
I don't know who this woman is, other than all the trouble she gets into.... I know she's an actress, right? But I don't know anything she's been in.

Anyhow, the story's been on the news all day. Cavutos been having a ball with it!

All I can think is, "Is this woman just stupid?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know who this woman is, other than all the trouble she gets into.... I know she's an actress, right? But I don't know anything she's been in.

Anyhow, the story's been on the news all day. Cavutos been having a ball with it!

All I can think is, "Is this woman just stupid?"

I remember her most from the child in Parent Trap,,,(with Dennis Quaid & Natash Richardson as parents),she played the twins that Hayley Mills played in the original version. Here's the list of things she's done...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517820/

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet she would have been good playing the role of Linda Lovelace in that movie she lost out on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lilo gets her theft charge reduced to a misdemeanor.......she gets 120 days in jail for probation violation from a previous DUI charge. She better serve her time quickly because she's suppose to be in that Gotti movie that John Travolta is doing.

rod

Retired 22 years
According toTMZ (take it for what its worth) she as been previously charged with stealing a $12,000 mink coat and a $35,200 Rolex . Me thinks Lindsay should be put away for awaile

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember the coat incident and she walked out of a club with the wrong coat from coat check. It took awhile for the owner to get her coat back.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The judge is not going to be happy with her lackluster performance..........I hope they throw her ass in jail because she isn't taking any of this seriously.