LiLo

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just watched the live feed from the courtroom. The judge was not pleased with Lindsay. Why doesn't someone tell that girl not to roll her eyes in front of the judge?

The judge revoked her probation.....gave her bail of $100,000.00 and her lawyer said the bailbondsman was right in the courtroom....the judge said "why am I not surprised?" The judge said she would have to be turned over to the sheriffs and bail done normally. They handcuffed her and led her away.

She was assigned on her probations to the Women's Ctr. and failed to show 9 times......and when she did show, she only stayed for 1 hr. and she was suppose to serve in 4 hr. increments. The Women's Ctr. schedule was crazy because of her no shows, so they basically fired her and sent her to the Red Cross.

Well, a week before today's hearing Lindsay went wild showing up at the Red Cross and racking up hours. The judge said that was not her assignment and would not count any of those hours towards her community service. Basically, Lindsay just did charity work.

If there was room in jail, she would've been sent there. The judge originally (to the dismay of prosecutor's ofc.) lowered the felony theft to a misdemeanor charge which was a gift to Lohan.....and probation was a gift also.

She could've been done with her probation had she taken it seriously.

So, bail of $100,000 and revoked probation and a new hearing for Nov. 2 at 10:00 AM.

klein

Für Meno :)
120315fp_lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

Lindsay Lohan caught in alleged hit-and-run

The starlet reportedly hits a pedestrian with her Porsche, then flees the scene before police arrive. She denies wrongdoing

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear ... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug. And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched Lindsay Lohan on Andy Cohen's show. She's a washed up waste. No one in Hollywood wants to work with her because she is so difficult. I think Oprah bit off more than she can chew.