Lions v. Packers

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Will the Lions finish ZERO - 16?

Will Green Bay lose another game by a FIELD GOAL?

Will the JETS make it into the POST SEASON?

And WILL DREW BREES break Marino's record for yards in a season?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes.

No.

No--and my Patriots say "thank you".

Brees sits at 4,683 yards and needs 402 yards to eclipse the prestigious mark. He ranks 11th on the single-season yards list and should ease his way into second tomorrow against the Carolina Panthers in the Louisiana Superdome. Brees needs just 148 yards to pass Kurt Warner's mark in 2001 into second place.

Brees will most certainly pass Warner but will fall short of Marino because the Panthers need this game for the playoffs.

The Lions will use Kevin Smith as their best defender (keeping the GB offense off the field) and quite frankly the only thing the Lions have is their running game. The game will be close at the end but the Packers will win because of a safety.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes. I think there are some college teams that could beat them.

No. They have some decisions to make during the off-season.

No--and my Patriots say "thank you". Both teams will be watching the playoffs at home. Brett Favre needs to retire. Matt Cassell will end up a Jet.

Brees sits at 4,683 yards and needs 402 yards to eclipse the prestigious mark. He ranks 11th on the single-season yards list and should ease his way into second tomorrow against the Carolina Panthers in the Louisiana Superdome. Brees needs just 148 yards to pass Kurt Warner's mark in 2001 into second place.

Brees will most certainly pass Warner but will fall short of Marino because the Panthers need this game for the playoffs.

Brees easily passed Warner but fell 16 yards shy of Marino.