List of all UPS distribution centers and hubs?

Alex James

Hi

I am in the process of creating a master google earth KML file with all of the UPS locations in the United States including hubs, airports, all shipping centers, distribution centers, and sorting hubs.

Would anyone know where I could find a list/archive of all of the UPS sorting hubs and distribution centers?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

Call the corporate headquarters in Atlanta; they will be more than willing to provide that information.

oldngray

nowhere special
a-troll-in-here-it-smells-like.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hi

I am in the process of creating a master google earth KML file with all of the UPS locations in the United States including hubs, airports, all shipping centers, distribution centers, and sorting hubs.

Would anyone know where I could find a list/archive of all of the UPS sorting hubs and distribution centers?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Sent using BrownCafe App

GOOD LUCK

kmi.gif

Hi

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Sent using BrownCafe App
My center Is located,just South of Hell.