List of integrity failures reported to Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Here is a list of integrity failures that have been reported to I by a reliable contact.

For the sake of this discussion integrity failures will be loosely defined as chronically, knowingly, blatantly and intentionally doing the wrong thing according to UPS and Teamster standards for whatever reasons and then covering it up by doing it "by the book" when being audited.

Mistakes do not count as integrity failures, everyone makes mistakes.

Integrity failures have been reported in the following areas:

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Part-time supervisors working

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

storm water pollution protection plan

shop steward failures

unknown substances clean up

porters

Conveyor pre-trip post-trip

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

mirror and window cleaning

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

My contact has committed to report these integrity failures and I will occasionally report them here.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here is a list of integrity failures that have been reported to I by a reliable contact.

For the sake of this discussion integrity failures will be loosely defined as chronically, knowingly, blatantly and intentionally doing the wrong thing according to UPS and Teamster standards for whatever reasons and then covering it up by doing it "by the book" when being audited.

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

shop steward failures

porters

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

My contact has committed to report these integrity failures and I will occasionally report them here.

Sincerely,
I

A logical, rational person would deduce that integrity is an invalid concept based on this feedback.

​What is your deduction?

Integrity

Binge Poster
A logical, rational person would deduce that integrity is an invalid concept based on this feedback.

​What is your deduction?
Hoaxster,

This country and this company is in need of a savior.

Meaning that the individuals living and working for profits above truth and integrity in the country and within the company need a savior.

What does a company of individuals profit if they gain the whole world yet lose their souls?

Sincerely,
I

Hoaxster,

Meaning that the individuals living and working for profits above truth and integrity in the country and within the company need a savior.

What does a company of individuals profit if they gain the whole world yet lose their souls?

Sincerely,
I
Money talks and the Teamsters might walk..............No workers...No profits!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hoaxster,

Sincerely,
I

I (me, myself) decided a long time ago not to respond to anymore of your (the guy who calls himself integrity) posts, but this post takes the proverbial cake. You imagine yourself to be a savior? You, my friend, are delusional, at the very least.

OptimusPrime

Yawn. That's pretty much any center/hub/office/etc. I'm fine with you wanting to address issues. And wanting to reach discourse about them. But we can't with your ever encompassing posts. Do you want "real" discussion about things, or just a "pound my chest and feel holier than thou" type deal?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Conveyor Pre and Post trip. If my conveyors start leaving........I'm delusional

On the other hand, you put up a list of "integrity failures" that pretty much makes up every aspect of our job. If these failures freak you out so much, maybe you should quit and go be an "Integrity" speaker. Although I don't think you'd get many paying gigs.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I (me, myself) decided a long time ago not to respond to anymore of your (the guy who calls himself integrity) posts, but this post takes the proverbial cake. You imagine yourself to be a savior? You, my friend, are delusional, at the very least.
cosmo1,

Don't worry I don't view your going back on your decision as an integrity failure.

It is my opinion that personal attacks are not productive on discussion forums.

I think you can do better. Try responding to the thread.

Sincerely,
I

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Perhaps Jesus could save UPS if only we prayed hard enough. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is there an ultimate goal you hope to achieve by starting these threads? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you believe your "talking" about it here will solve anything?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Harry Manback,

Perhaps Jesus could save UPS if only we prayed hard enough. I believe some employees at UPS are "saved" and other employees will be saved through faith in Jesus Christ. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is there an ultimate goal you hope to achieve by starting these threads? Ultimate goal, no. What are you trying to accomplish? Discussion. Do you believe your "talking" about it here will solve anything? Maybe, maybe not.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxster,

Sincerely,
I

LOL!

That's cool!

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm going to try and get laid tonight. You think I will?? If I do ill let you know.

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

shop steward failures

porters

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

Sincerely,
I

bigblu 2 you

"'all the world is indeed a stage and we are but merely players,performers and portrayers,each anothers audience outside the guilded stage."

Integrity

Binge Poster
I hope you turned in the personal (sex) request form in!!!If you didn't you may get denied!!!

"'all the world is indeed a stage and we are but merely players,performers and portrayers,each anothers audience outside the guilded stage."

​And furthermore, will asaid activities be performed on OSHA approved facilities?

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

shop steward failures

porters

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

Sincerely,
I

BrownArmy

37576055.jpg