List of integrity failures reported to Integrity

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Harry Manback,

Perhaps Jesus could save UPS if only we prayed hard enough. I believe some employees at UPS are "saved" and other employees will be saved through faith in Jesus Christ. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is there an ultimate goal you hope to achieve by starting these threads? Ultimate goal, no. What are you trying to accomplish? Discussion. Do you believe your "talking" about it here will solve anything? Maybe, maybe not.

Sincerely,
I

What makes UPS "saved"? Have they accepted Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior? Have they been Baptized? I guess the other employees whether Jewish, Buhdist, Muslim or agnostic are just S.O.L.

Discussion? What end result do you hope to see by discussing the obvious?

Maybe, maybe not? For a guy (I'm assuming you're a guy) that loves to tell others when they're not making constructive contributions to a thread, do you feel like that's a fair answer to a fair question?

You're an intelligent person and your command of the English language is respectable. Are you under the assumption that this, coupled with the whole "I'm a Christian" persona you've created, is enough to mask the reality that you're a troll?

Sincerely,
H.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Also put it in as a two minute break. You don't want to get fired for stealing time!!Don't forget your green vest . Safety first!!......Use your power zone!!!!No (rear)end range motions!!!!!!!!

37576055.jpg

Here is a list of integrity failures that have been reported to I by a reliable contact.

For the sake of this discussion integrity failures will be loosely defined as chronically, knowingly, blatantly and intentionally doing the wrong thing according to UPS and Teamster standards for whatever reasons and then covering it up by doing it "by the book" when being audited.

Mistakes do not count as integrity failures, everyone makes mistakes.

Integrity failures have been reported in the following areas:

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Part-time supervisors working

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

storm water pollution protection plan

shop steward failures

unknown substances clean up

porters

Conveyor pre-trip post-trip

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

mirror and window cleaning

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

My contact has committed to report these integrity failures and I will occasionally report them here.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton, I don't know you but I would hope you would expect more from yourself than this type of contribution to a discussion thread. Sincerely, I
A fair days work for a fairs day pay applies to this thread. I only contribute as much as the context of the thread is actually meaningful to the advancement of a discussion. Short answer, this thread lacks depth, much like your other threads.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A fair days work for a fairs day pay applies to this thread. I only contribute as much as the context of the thread is actually meaningful to the advancement of a discussion. Short answer, this thread lacks depth, much like your other threads.
Jackburton,

Ok...this response is so deep I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

You may want to stay clear of discussion threads that I start.

Sincerely,
I

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Jackburton,

Ok...this response is so deep I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

You may want to stay clear of discussion threads that I start.

Sincerely,
I
I thought you wanted everyone to discuss, even us drivers. Am I detecting you don't appreciate my contributions to your threads that you continually start, talking about the same issues over and over, without any input of your own contributions to your initial thread?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
See what I'm sayin'?No. What is your point?
Sincerely,
I

Perhaps you didn't read my other post. You love to call folks out for derailing your threads or not "constructively" adding to the discussion. Your threads are so far out and unrealistic, your audience has difficulty discerning the sincerity of your posts.

I engaged you with the same sincerity you "show" us and you deflect with a "Maybe, maybe not ;)".

You also feel the need to throw your spirituality in to add authenticity your outlandish posts and "discussion contributions". Jim Jones and David Koresh were Christians too..just sayin'.

Think you can respond in a manner that would convince the rest of us that, your being honest and your intentions are as pure as you would have us believe you are?

UPS Preloader

Here is a list of integrity failures that have been reported to I by a reliable contact.

For the sake of this discussion integrity failures will be loosely defined as chronically, knowingly, blatantly and intentionally doing the wrong thing according to UPS and Teamster standards for whatever reasons and then covering it up by doing it "by the book" when being audited.

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

shop steward failures

porters

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

My contact has committed to report these integrity failures and I will occasionally report them here.

Sincerely,
I

Other than list them here on the BC, what did you do about these "Integrity Failures" that were "Reported to you" by a reliable contact?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I thought you wanted everyone to discuss, even us drivers. True. Am I detecting you don't appreciate my contributions to your threads that you continually start, I would say occasionally start is more accurate talking about the same issues over and over, without any input of your own contributions to your initial thread? I would like to contribute more to a discussion but I spend most of my available BC time responding to personal attacks and distracting attempts to derail the discussions.

First Responders

Recycling Program

Unloaders

Progressive discipline

Over 70 handling

egress

UPS Policy

Package handling

Handling of smalls

Fueling spills

Fuel drop procedures

shop steward failures

porters

Conveyor repair

Conveyor inspection

irreg tug driver

auto mechanics

load stands

safety committee

keter audit

audits in general

parking violations

driver release

designated walkway

door chain

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Perhaps you didn't read my other post.I think I did. You love to call folks out for derailing your threads or not "constructively" adding to the discussion. How so? Your threads are so far out and unrealistic, your audience has difficulty discerning the sincerity of your posts. I don't agree with this statement.

I engaged you with the same sincerity you "show" us and you deflect with a "Maybe, maybe not ;)". ?

You also feel the need to throw your spirituality in to add authenticity your outlandish posts and "discussion contributions". Jim Jones and David Koresh were Christians too..just sayin'. Not sure if this is accurate.

Think you can respond in a manner that would convince the rest of us that, your being honest and your intentions are as pure as you would have us believe you are? Can you help me out? Give me an example of what might accomplish this?

Sincerely,
I

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
UPS Preloader,

My reliable contact is taking action on some of these items.

Integrity has taken no action yet.

Sincerely,
I

It appears you have contradicted yourself here I.....I mean, You.

You say you don't just talk, but when asked what you've done personally in response to said Integrity failures, you acknowledge that you haven't done a damn thing.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It appears you have contradicted yourself here I.....I mean, You.

You say you don't just talk, but when asked what you've done personally in response to said Integrity failures, you acknowledge that you haven't done a damn thing.

As with All of Integrity' posts....

qqqs0k.png

​-Bug-

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Why would anyone report anything to you (Integrity, LMAO) is beyond me.

Here's a photo of where Integrity reporting the reports that he/she allegedly received.

jKHhy6h.jpg

Long story short, you are a blowhard. Concentrate that blowhard energy elsewhere and become somewhat successful in life. Nothing you post on BC is going to change a culture (UPS safety, depth of knowledge, blah blah blah)...ever!