List of integrity failures reported to Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
It appears you have contradicted yourself here I.....I mean, You.

You say you don't just talk, but when asked what you've done personally in response to said Integrity failures, you acknowledge that you haven't done a damn thing. I did answer direct questions about this but I believe your are taking my answers out of context.
Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why would anyone report anything to you (Integrity, LMAO) is beyond me.

Here's a photo of where Integrity reporting the reports that he/she allegedly received. This is a false statement.

jKHhy6h.jpg
This is a sad photo. If the individuals in this photo ever think they have a problem with alcohol and need help I can and am willing to share my experience, strength and hope with them. PM me.

Long story short, you are a blowhard. Concentrate that blowhard energy elsewhere and become somewhat successful in life. Nothing you post on BC is going to change a culture (UPS safety, depth of knowledge, blah blah blah)...ever! Maybe, maybe not.
Sincerely,
I

JackStraw

Perhaps Jesus could save UPS if only we prayed hard enough. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, is there an ultimate goal you hope to achieve by starting these threads? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you believe your "talking" about it here will solve anything?

Wouldn't work. He dropped the cross three times didn't he?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I hit it. Yee ha. Now I'm good for atleast a week week and a half.

Yep, nothing like hearing a report from the field that one of the brothers had a wild night(2 minutes worth) of woopie...and have that derail any post that could ever be thought up on there....atta boy 407!! Remember it never happen unless there is a pic or two to back it up!!

Nimnim

The Nim
I would you be so kind as to relate some of the types of failures in respect to "Over 70 handling" and "irreg tug driver" (We're officially incompatible sorters, but prefer just irreg driver) as these relate to my normal job functions and do not wish to be in violation of any integrity as my words and actions define me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I would you be so kind as to relate some of the types of failures in respect to "Over 70 handling" and "irreg tug driver" (We're officially incompatible sorters, but prefer just irreg driver) as these relate to my normal job functions and do not wish to be in violation of any integrity as my words and actions define me.
Nimnim,

It has been reported that as you say "irreg drivers" are in chronic and constant violation of the following:

Failure to report egress issues in the unload.

Violating egress compliance in the unload.

Improper handling methods of over 70s (irregs)

Violating damage package, spill response compliance

Improper package handling

Conveyor securing violations

Failure to pre-trip and post trip irreg vehicles

Failure to follow irreg vehicle speed regulations

Failure to pre-trip and post trip irreg carts

It has been reported that these are done on a chronic and constant basis in plain view of hourlies, management and union officials.

The only time that any deviation from the above is noted is when there is some sort of audit going on.

It is suggested that the purpose of the deviation is to purposely deceive the auditors and those that the auditors report to.

These deceptive audit practices is so unfair, wrong and dangerous to the employees who are exposed to these practices on a daily basis.

This whole process reeks of integrity failures.

Sincerely,
I