List of the top 100 ASO

OleSlewfoot

Does anyone know were I can see the complete list and what the criteria are to make that list? We have a local ASO (the only one in town) who claims to make the list every year and I'm curious to what that actually means.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Does anyone know were I can see the complete list and what the criteria are to make that list? We have a local ASO (the only one in town) who claims to make the list every year and I'm curious to what that actually means.

What does this have to do with UPS ??
I (and I'm sure others) have no idea what ASO means or its context in your question.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ASO = Authorized Shipping Outlet and UPS recognizes about 4500 of them as Official but their are another 100,000 or so ASO out there.
Only UPS has the list and I don't see why they would ever publish.

Store is making a claim that only UPS can verify and UPS has no reason to verify.

upschuck

ASO = Authorized Shipping Outlet and UPS recognizes about 4500 of them as Official but their are another 100,000 or so ASO out there.
Only UPS has the list and I don't see why they would ever publish.

Store is making a claim that only UPS can verify and UPS has no reason to verify.
If they weren't official, they wouldn't be authorized, right?

ASO's are not a preferred shipper.( Random fact)

Last edited:
T

Turdferguson

Really you take the time to register on this site for that?
I don't know if I should feel contempt , or respect.
If its because you are curious it would be contempt
If its to win an argument. I salute you

OleSlewfoot

Not sure why your respect or contempt is supposed to effect me but I did it more to discredit a horrible business owner. It's good to know its a fairly arbitrary thing.