Little help with moving violations

hello, fellas to say this weekend has been a disaster would be an understatement.

However, down to the nitty gritty. I borrowed a buddies truck to move a trailer. Which, I dropped the ball on and didn't verify proper registration etc.

None the less I signed my bid sheet for full time package car driver about 20 days ago. On the tail end of my qualifying.

Sheriff pulled me over for the tag being just or of date. I explained to him wasn't my trailer, yes I failed blah blah blah.

He gave me a ticket for out of date tag even though not my registered trailer.

Question being, yes this is a moving violation but does this remove me from my current full time driving job?

I've already told my supervisor, being honest is key.

He told me since I'm already a driver, I will just report it on my next year moving violations. As its not a serious moving violation .

Any thoughts or input to calm down my anxiety over this??

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Don't worry about it ,, just fill out the form next yr for moving violations and chalk it up to double ck next time

No worries since u are already trying to qualify. Just learn from it and report it next year.

That is what I'm going to do, already brought it to their attention. Rather not have any surprises, as I've had an outstanding last year seasonal driver year, and everything has been good during my qualifying. Up until this mishap

Don't worry about it ,, just fill out the form next yr for moving violations and chalk it up to double ck next time

Thanks cove, oh yeah def will be checking that shiz over more. Last minute decisions are never good. Just wanted to make sure it would be counted on next year as I'm already in the position.

I just meant you seem very high strung. Being a FT driver can be very stressful , especially as a rookie. Need to take it easy. You told a sup so your ass is covered.

Lol all good man, honestly yeah been a little tight as just wanna do the right thing. Ups honestly is the only job ever that I have felt I've accomplished something in a day .
Notes added man, thanks again and yes I'll tell them again tomorrow I'm sure lol. Just to make sure

Indecisi0n

Lol all good man, honestly yeah been a little tight as just wanna do the right thing. Ups honestly is the only job ever that I have felt I've accomplished something in a day .
Notes added man, thanks again and yes I'll tell them again tomorrow I'm sure lol. Just to make sure
If you keep bringing it up they are going to think there is more to the story. Just let it go.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Going to try and do that, whether they will
Or
Not will
Be the issue. All we can do is try and maybe the judge will give me some mercy due to my job

You don't need to go in front of a judge. Get the trailer registered, go to the police station, ask for and fill out the reduction form, attach a copy of the renewed registration and submit it for their review. Most likely they will reduce it and take the points off of your license.