Little things you do to make your job a little better

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I was almost back to the building one day this week when some SMMFSOBI pulled out right in front of me. I'm pulling a TP-60.

You can never let your guard down.

GenericUsername

If I have a particular belt sup for a day or two, I do my best to piss them off. It doesn't take much to get them going, and then I behave while they keep acting like a maroon. Eventually they blow up on me or another person about me. This person seriously has no business being a sup as they're always nasty to everyone they are around, unless the preload manager is around. Their average is 2 to 4 grieveances filed against them a week for attitude and they have yet to do anything about it.

Some days I like to stack out one car a little. Preload manager walks by and tells me to get it in the car, so I do so...while letting another car stack out. Rinse and repeat all day. He finally got the hint last week to leave me alone so I just stand around with 3 doors clean ... until they just gave me a scanner on Friday. =\

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I really appreciate your business. The other night at McDonald's restaurant several companies that have used the word Frank showed up.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ask the locals about unusual places nearby and take note of interesting-looking roads to check out on a map later for a possible adventure. I've found some pretty cool sh(* doing this.

Most recently I was able to dig up a ten year old thread on an obscure forum about something I've seen on my route and learned some pretty interesting stuff. Eventually on my time I rode up to check it out closer and explore some of the surrounding "roads" up in the mountains.

Last edited: