ll bean volume

Rappin4J

Has anyone noticed the lower volume of ll bean recently. Any details? Just curious. My route had 1 today and usually I have 20+. Thanks

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Much of their volume was sent "basic" through us. Heard UPS was doing away with basic service when the contracts were up. Possible that LL Beans contract expired and we pushed them to Surepost.
​I still deliver quite a bit of LL Bean but it scans as regular ground.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have had a noticeable increase in LL Bean in the last week. Ugly green bags have almost doubled and I'm getting small boxes too which I've never noticed from them before.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Mrs. Coldworlds bras from Victoria secrets came surepost....that must be a reletively new thing...there goes another million packages to the post office...

Buck Fifty

Mrs. Coldworlds bras from Victoria secrets came surepost....that must be a reletively new thing...there goes another million packages to the post office...

It's just another devious plot to speed us up, because they know we always ring the bell and try for a signature or at least hang out to see what she looks like. Guess the Forever 21's & 31's will have to suffice.

AKCoverMan

It's just another devious plot to speed us up, because they know we always ring the bell and try for a signature or at least hang out to see what she looks like.

Yeah, but that can backfire on you. Sometimes, she does come to the door.. and it's a vision you just don't want!:dissapointed:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It's just another devious plot to speed us up, because they know we always ring the bell and try for a signature or at least hang out to see what she looks like. Guess the Forever 21's & 31's will have to suffice.

Never had much lucky with VS packages. They have so much clothing and sweat pants now anyone orders the stuff. Forever 21 is even worse.

Give me a Fredrick's of Hollywood package though and ill take break in the driveway waiting for someone to pull up lol.