Load Imbalance of UPS

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Megha, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Megha

Megha New Member

How do you test the Load Imbalance of UPS? Is there any specific formual
  2. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

there is no imbalance........everyone is treated equally.............ergo, everyone is phorked in an equal fashion by your Center Mgr. Ben Dover
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The CEO makes $13.1M---doesn't sound very balanced to me.
  4. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

If your truck is all loaded to one side it will tip over. Thus the need to balance the load.
  5. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Sounds like a lot doesn't it but actually for the size of our company he makes very little compared to other CEOs. Not saying its right just saying...
  6. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

They are ALL over paid.....
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

...he is relatively underpaid. I suggest we pass the hat or hold a bake sale to help him out.
  8. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

there is no test,they just grab a shovel and load all the trucks till they are stuffed !!
  9. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Worth every penny.

OK, that bake sale idea was funny!!!
  10. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Veering off topic a bit.... but........

Our CEO did what I do not want to do. He went to business school, worked hard there. Worked his way up middle management, probably working more hours per week than most of us. I have read articles that for a CEO, 60 hours would be a short week, most work way more.

I would love the money, but there is no way I would give up that much of my life.
  11. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

Hes ok our ceo,
  12. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

to add a bit more......

a friend of mine is a search engine consultant. By Wednesday of last week, he had billed 42.1 hours for the week and has 35 nights at Hilton's for the year. He typically flies out Sunday night, he is not paid for that, but does get to bank his miles. He is also very well paid and gets some pretty decent perks. There is also no way I would give up the kind of family time it would take to make what he makes.
  13. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I think they meant stocks, etc. And no I cannot help