loader/unloader

bananaman

im probably going to be hired as an unloader/loader. when is the best time to do these? aka best shift where it is easiest lol. thanks. btw, on average, what is the weight of the packages being unloaded/loaded? thanks again.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
im probably going to be hired as an unloader/loader. when is the best time to do these? aka best shift where it is easiest lol. thanks. btw, on average, what is the weight of the packages being unloaded/loaded? thanks again.

The best time to do it is up to you.....1 lb to 150 lbs.....Anything over 70 youre required help with

Last edited:

drewed

Shankman
both would vary greatly at location BTW even on the easy shifts its not a lazy job so dont go in thinking its going to be cake

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing is easy.
You will work your butt off.

HBGPreloader

When I interviewed as part of a group, we were told the average package is about 8lbs. The problem is you never get an average package. Most air is under a pound and everything else is 16+.
Also, no easy shifts, although the overnight here gets away with a lot more because good help for that shift is hard to find. I chose preload because the hours worked for me. It also turns out to be one of the coolest shifts, temperature wise.

Checkers

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
For my hub we only have two shifts. Night shift is the easiest but they get the least hours. Pre-Load is hard, but it has the best workers and best people, sups and hour-lies.