Loaders

smokey711

While trying to get a little extra time in yesterday I went to work on a load wall. It's been years since I've loaded, and ten years since I worked on a load wall. I've got a fresh sense of respect for the people that come in and do this every day. My hat's off to you! Forgot how easy I have it on the sort aisle...

backinbrown

respect my authority
I really appreciate my loader he is one of the best in the building i trust my load with him.

No matter what route i do for the week i will tip my loader something if he she drinks beer its beer if coffee i get them dunkin donuts card.

if neither i will give cash, and they appreciate it.

i do it because i appreciate them.

jennie

I really appreciate my loader he is one of the best in the building i trust my load with him.

No matter what route i do for the week i will tip my loader something if he she drinks beer its beer if coffee i get them dunkin donuts card.

Thats so awesome! I am a great scanner, and love a good bottle of wine.:happy-very:lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I'm pretty sure they are talking about PD loads, not pkg car. Good for you for tipping or showing your appreciation though. Good preloaders are hard to come by (truly GOOD ones)

No such person

Southern Ct.
As a cover driver I see the good and the bad loaders. As much as a bad load annoys me, the really good loads still amaze me. You don't really notice until the end of the day, when you realize how little time you've spent looking for packages. I always try to remember to thank those guys the next day, and tell their sup. Those guys get me home earlier.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On a very selfish note, this recession has forced my loader, who drove during Peak, back on to the preload. He is an excellent loader who works at a local grocery store (Price Chopper) on the side. He follows PAS/EDD but also has the ability to adjust the load as needed and always tells me what adjustments he has made. I deliver to a local college and there are several addresses associated with that stop, which PAS/EDD does not assign together, and he always loads them together in the same area in the car. I spend little if any time sorting.

backinbrown

respect my authority
I'm pretty sure they are talking about PD loads, not pkg car. Good for you for tipping or showing your appreciation though. Good preloaders are hard to come by (truly GOOD ones)
no it is pkg car my guy is great if diad says it is there then it is i get a few missloads once in awhile but hey i don't care he is worth it.