Loading trucks

Hefner51

I need advice on loading the trucks Im not very good at all at it. It's my second day of loading and my supervisor tells me I'm not moving fast enough or not doing it in the right sequence so please could someone give me some advice. And also If I don't get it will they fire me or move me to another position

Hefner51

Do you have any tips at all. I could use anything my biggest problem is fitting packages in and making sure they are in sequence when they don't come down the conveyor belt in sequence and by the time i see a package that I need the shelves are already full

novadriver

Im a driver, never been a loader but the good loaders put the big stuff on floor an small stuff on shelf, bulk stops on floor together. as a driver we start at 1000 shelf and work our way thru to the 8000 shelf, so try an put stuff on floor in that order if its huge...itll help the driver

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Do you have any tips at all. I could use anything my biggest problem is fitting packages in and making sure they are in sequence when they don't come down the conveyor belt in sequence and by the time i see a package that I need the shelves are already full
Get good at Tetris

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I need advice on loading the trucks Im not very good at all at it. It's my second day of loading and my supervisor tells me I'm not moving fast enough or not doing it in the right sequence so please could someone give me some advice. And also If I don't get it will they fire me or move me to another position
Doesn't matter they don't train loaders correctly and the DOL system is broken n not done correctly anyhow. Destined to fail not because of what your doing but because the whole system is broken n not set up correctly to work by the brain dead idiots you work for.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Okay so put the big 1000 boxes under the 1000 shelves and the 2000 big boxes under the 2000 shelves and so on and so on
The floor under the 2000 shelf is for 1000 and 2000 #s. Show a sense of urgency....and ask your sup questions if you're unsure of something. Oh and remember....it's not a crime to pick up more than one package at a time.

HubBub

Just listen to you're supervisor, he probably loaded for at least several months and therefore knows what he's talking about. Just load faster and in sequence and all will be well.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
How many trucks are you loading two? 1. Read the label once. 2.move fast.3.put it where it belongs.

Hefner51

How long will they give me to try and get it before they either fire me or move me to somewhere else I'm seasonal by the way

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Shoot bleedingbrown58 a PM. She's an expert at fitting any size package into her box.

Taking on two (or more) packages at once is her expertise.

Hope this helps.

(lol) just playin' bb58
Yeah, here's the thing....I don't know you or like you well enough for you to crack jokes like that about me. Just because some other members joke like that with me doesn't mean it's okay for you to do it. I find it misogynistic and rude....please edit your post.

Last edited: