Loading trucks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Okay so put the big 1000 boxes under the 1000 shelves and the 2000 big boxes under the 2000 shelves and so on and so on
This is one of the biggest problems my loader has.

Puts the big stuff on the floor but no rhyme or reason as to where.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
...bb58 does not like my sense of humor.
Not liking your sense of humor? You were hurling names yesterday. Then you found out I was a woman and called me a chick and a :censored2:.. And today, you want to make sexually implicit jokes about me and packages. A good sense of humor means we should both be laughing.

PS....you know you screwed up when even Upstate defends me....lol.

Man Of Brown

Orion doesn't help the situation either. Everything is PAL'd in one order but Orion has you delivering everything in a different order.

Main things are make sure everything is on the right shelf, even if its not in perfect sequential order. Don't put a 2000 package on the 8000 shelf. Don't put a 1000 or 2000 big package towards the back of the car. We can fine sort shelves as we go as long as long they are on the right shelf to begin with. Also put the NDA's in the front.

If there is anything out of the ordinary, just let the driver know. We can deal with funky stuff if we know about it. Its when we don't know what in the hell is going on that things get frustrating.

McGee

games_pacman1.jpeg