Local 104 Pension Contributions 1990-2013 VOTE YES

image.png
Frame it.
You can put it with all of your other ridiculous pictures.
I can't do that anymore. I promised Cheryl. You will always be that tdu poster boy though.

upschuck

If you don't like it chuck stay out of it with all do respect. We have a very jelious guy who loses all the time and instead of being happy for a guy who used to call him a friends he talks trash. I call that something that rymes with witch.

I don't hav a lot of tolerance for a punk. I will punk a punk.
I came here looking for L104 Pension talk, and I get the same crap here as all the other CS threads. Enough is enough.

5habits100

Soon to be a four time loser. Meanwhile I'll just keep looking after the member of my local.
It isn't worth even having a conversation with someone that continually screws his so called friends over. Just ask people he ran with. Son of Sam included. Now he tries to appogize for it. You can only screw people over so many times.

It isn't worth even having a conversation with someone that continually screws his so called friends over. Just ask people he ran with. Son of Sam included. Now he tries to appogize for it. You can only screw people over so many times.
Just like I said. He's a LOSER. I'll give him three strikes and he'll still lose that one. He's got a hell of a vocabulary. I'll give him that but if he takes those three shots it won't be a spelling be and I ain't know English major.