Local 186 Hofficers' slate has 21 days to pack up and get out

TimeForChange

Local 186 (Ventura, California) Secretary-Treasurer B.E. tried every trick in the book to cheat. But he and his slate lost today. The Abel G slate won the Local 186 officers election today; 363 to 303.

585 members requested absentee ballots, but only 285 were returned. That seems suspicious. There have been complaints from UPSers who are working 12 hour shift during this peak, who weren't able to vote in person.

Many challenged ballots by S-T B.E. appeared to be from veteran UPSers who didn't appear on the roster.

Local 186 will soon become first anti Hoooffa local in So Cal since Ed M was ousted in 1999.

Both Abel and Benny are not TDU, but they are certainly anti Hoooffa. So don't bother with your TDU s@(ks crapola.

Last edited:

Evil

Great news for 186. After 20 horrible years of B.E. and D.S. who endorsed the worse contract in UPS hisoty are gone. Bye bye junior lovers!

B.Es. attempts to steal the election didn't work. Not allowing UPS drivers to vote backfired on him and the entire corrupt JR old guard.

Running on anti Junior platform worked this time in Southern California.

Local 952 in Orange County is up next and PK and GM who endorsed that piece of garbage carve out like BE and DS will be on their way out next!

Good day to be a So Cal Teamster.

Congratulations to AG and his slate for their victory and the 186 members who had the courage to dump Junior!

Beers are on me!

Evil

Where are all those Hoooffa gangster-old guard lovers that were saying Southern California was a lock for them?

Great news for Southern California.

JC 42 is furious the anti Hooffa slate won. A once Hooffa stronghold has been fractured. Local 952 is next.

AG is still waiting for a congratulations from JR and the krooks at JC 42, haha!

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
This forum has gone more toward the sophomoric humor and away from being informative.

What's humorous about a 20 something year crooked old guard hofficer who didn't send absentee ballots to over 330 UPS teamsters losing his local election?

This guy flat out cheated and still lost. The reform slate would have easily gotten 700 votes. The part timers were prohibited from leaving the building during break/lunch to vote across the street where the precinct was located via orders of business agent and president D.S.

Talk about a crooked local where you have to show up to vote in person and still have a high turnout. Just imagine if 186 had the same voting rights every other local has?

The good thing is a Hooffa goon is gone in So Cal and a new reform local will emerge for the members.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
And "The Son of Sam";

Can't figure out.... how to quote my post.... and respond to it.

TDU idiots.

-Bug-
Yeah BUG,Hoffa's done a darn fine job of give backs. .70 and hour raise is soooo nice.

Look BUG,I'm not TDU and almost everybody else on this site that is sick of Junior is not TDU either. When you pull your head out of the sand(or your rear-end) and realize there are rank and file Teamsters that are sick and tired of Junior and his give back negotiating tactics.

If calling people that want a strong union TDU supporters,fine if that.s how you deal with it. But I don't see junior surviving too many more elections.

Yeah BUG,H's done a darn fine job of give backs. .70 and hour raise is soooo nice.

Look BUG,I'm not TDU and almost everybody else on this site that is sick of Junior is not TDU either. When you pull your head out of the sand(or your rear-end) and realize there are rank and file Teamsters that are sick and tired of Junior and his give back negotiating tactics.

If calling people that want a strong union TDU supporters,fine if that.s how you deal with it. But I don't see junior surviving too many more elections.
What if Tim losses on Tuesday?